Any help?

Thanks Elle, ive chatted to a couple of the re-feed programme and put the same thing to them! but one important point that was made was that ive only been on it 3 weeks and so my body wont have shed that much fat yet just water and glucose! so ive decided to do exactly what you said, take it one week at a time instead of thinking 5th March is too far away, im just going to aim to get to next week and onwards! i really want to lose it as quick as i can, i have weddings and holidays coming up in April and May so thats it! i will try and stay positive now and set my mini goal of once a week! when i finish im going to join WW1 it will be easier once im back to the gym and my work routine half term's have alot to answer for.lol. How did your first full day go, well its not your first but you know what i mean? xx

elle82 said:
Good plan pink lady I feel how u feel yesterday was ok toady I'm ratty as hell lol...

Was still writing sent by accident :).... I'm a bit upset that i mite not be in a 12 by 5th of march I also have most of my clothes in a 10 I just really want to get there and every time I think I'm starting to loose some someone will make a comment on how I've put on weight and then I feel crap again..sorry just having a moan not feeling to chirpy today house is a mess from the painter and mess sends me into melt down my oh said all I need next is for my head to spin all the way round heheheh hope the day gets better I'm also cooking a roast today for kids :( :(

Oh eck!!!! just keep that size 12 in mind when your cooking it, i tell myself flies have walked all over the food!lol it doen help, i havent cheated once ive totally stuck to it! we all have down days but i find the only up days fro me is weigh in day and the day after that! then it just seems like the next 5 days im moaning around and wishing the week away! ours is a mess too, we've got no banister on all the walls are stripped and we are sat waiting for the delivery of our new spindle banister for the OH to put together! fortunately he decided too that the hallway needs doing.lol, i went on a rampage and started stripping the walls the other day.ha :) well its keeping us busy! keep focused, i feel more motivated, i think because its weigh in tomorrow :) get through today and tomorrow then your in ketosis definitely thats if your not in it already :) size 12 in no time, my 14s are starting to fit again, i want to be a 12 by april/may :)

Roast over phew :(.....I can't believe how hard it is to get thin and how bloody easy it is to put on weight ...u sound like ur doing good though and plus ur noticing on ur clothes which is always a good thing..I wish I didn't have a holiday booked I wuda tried to stay on lt longer..atleast ur hall way is keeping u occupied at the moment I feel like I'm living on a building site lol hopefully 3 more days and it's done then the cleaning can keep me occupied

Back