• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any ideas for a weekly boost?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Hi
does anyone have any tips which they use if they want to boost their weight loss for a particular week. I usually loose between half and 1 lb a week but I want to loose 1.5 so I hit my stone mark. I already eat loads of SF foods and have cut my syns down to 5 like my SW Consultant suggested. Any tips greatly appreciated.
By the way you guys on here are brilliant.
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
S: 25st5lb C: 25st5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 54 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I never think cutting syns down is a good way to go, but obviously your consultant knows better than I do! Have you tried upping your exercise a bit? Make sure you're eatting enough, I know it sounds silly but eatting less can actually hinder weight loss rather than help, fill up on your free foods :)

Brightonrosie

Upping my exercise Squiddie . . . starting might be a good idea lol. My Con. looked at my food diary and felt that syns was the only place I had room to manoeuvre. xx

Miss Q

S: 10st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st13lb(8.97%)
More fluids. It really does help. Go for sh*t loads of water rather than fizzy drinks and watch the fat flush away!

Honestly.

Good luck hun :D

Brightonrosie

Thank you Miss Q that is something I haven't tried xx I'll let you know

Miss Q

S: 10st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st8lb Loss: 0st13lb(8.97%)
Make sure you do. If you are working though, watch out for....."Are you.....? Is there something you want to tell us.....? Had any cravings lately.....?"

No I am not bloody pregnant! I am trying to lose my pre-pregnancy belly!!

Keep us posted

Brightonrosie

At 52 and post menopausal I doubt it but did make me chuckle tee hee x x

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
Hey, I am trying lose a bit more this week too. I am going by my food diary from my 1st week on SW as I ate a lot more fresh fruit/veg and ate a big variety of things. I drink 4-5l water a day, and go on my cross trainer 30mins daily, + walking if I can. Good luck with your next WI!!!

S: 15st11lb C: 15st4lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.17%)
what about more ss food like watermelon or normal melon as its sweet and contains lots of water too

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Lots of fish meals! (if you like it) Change all your HEB's if you always have cereal/ bread use something else. I used to find red days worked for me, and don't eat spicy food or gammon the day before weigh in.