Extra Easy Days any ideas for lollys

carla75

loves to chat & post
Hi All

Just brought some lolly moulds....

Seen the frozen muller lites recipe.

Has anyone tried freezing the muller lite and jelly concoction or have any ideas of anything new i could try?

All replies gratefully received

Carla x

Thanks ilovelife.

Wanted to make my own really as if they are in freezer o/h will eat them!! lol.

He wouldnt dream of eating my "pooey" diet ones lol

Low cal flavoured fizzy water, or other free low cal drink like NAS squash (diluted of course!)... not sure about freezing jelly though, never tried that!

Hi Camille

I brought some morrisons cheap pop no sugar got one called raspberry ripple or something and made jelly with it, suppose i could try making lollies with it too. got appleade aswell to may taste like the cider lolllies?!

thanks for idea

Carla xx

Jelly doesnt freeze well to be precise it does freeze but you cant get it out of the moulds lol I only know cuz I tried doing some for the kids a while back and they didnt work :D:D
Choc milkshake ones are nice instead of milkshake mix and milk you could use fat free fromage frais and options. you would probably get a couple of lollies out of one options so making them 1 syn each.
You could experiment with fromage frais sweetener and flavourings and a drop of colouring to make them look nice that way they would be free so maybe an orange or vanilla lolly I fancy trying to make a coconut if I ever manage to get hold of any coconut flavouring!!

oh thanks thats a good diea i will try that, wonder if you could get any low syn cocunut yoghurt i will do some investigating and get back to you

xx

Just been online cant seem to get coconut yogurt very easy, but noticed they do an options choc and coconut! will keep you informed on the coconut trail...

deb

you must tell me what its like i thought about putting a shot of malibu through vanilla and choc sprinkled muller and freezing?

deb

you must tell me what its like i thought about putting a shot of malibu through vanilla and choc sprinkled muller and freezing?

I dont think alcohol freezes does it... not sure how solid the lollies would go..

I dont know what it would be like some alcohol freezes i know lager does and b/f tried to cool lone down quickly and forgot and it went everywhere expanded then froze all over the freezer!!!

I thought maybe about 25ml mixed into a couple of yogs may be ok, in a lolly if doesnt set to well could put in bowl?

i may become the alcohol lolly lady !!! (tequila sunrise, pina colada etc "!!

I just made up 2 lots of lolly moulds a few moments ago - uncanny!!!
I was lazy - I basically poured/spooned in Shape Zero Yogs and a Mullerlight Yog - you get 2 lollies to one Shape Zero pot and 3 lollies to a Mullerlight.
I did various flavours.... have done them this way before as like you my hubby will not touch 'homemade' ones - LOL (the kids do tho - but don't mind as much healthier for them!).

I have been craving Coconut flavoured things recently and keep eyeing up the Perle de Lait (sp?) yogs in Asda but they are quite highly synned :(

Enjoy your lollies - let us know what you decide and how you get on

Jill

Back