any ideas for sauces for atkins

strawberry82

hi has anyone got any ideas for sauces on atkins,i was thinking maybe some double cream,fry some garlic and mushrooms and maybe bacon then pour it on some chickens,do you think that would be ok for phase 1,also what bacon would you use?sorry for all the ? just sooooooooooo want to get it right,any help or recipes would be much apreciated,i hope ur all doing well:Dxxxxx

Sorry hun, I missed this for some reason

yes, that sauce looks fine to me, if the bacon is very salty remember to drink loads of water to offset the salt.

than jim,yr a life saver,what would you recommend for fish?r we allowed basalmac vinger or lemon?yr help is really apreciated,have you ever ventured into the world of no carb sweets?saw them this morning,whats yr advice on themxxxx:D

I don't think a squeeze of lemon would hurt even though it's a no no on induction.

I never fancied the L/C S/F stuff at all, that plus they gave me the runs big time hun.

Strawberry that sauce sounds gorgeous! I might do that tonight for mine and hubbies tea on some steak, yum!

No balsamic vinegar though sweetie, it has sugar in. x

thanks rela i cant wait yum yum,how r u doing xxx

Very well thanks chick, and you? How you feeling? You seemed a bit glum looking back through your messages yesterday? You okay? x x

haha im well thanks,was just a bit confused,this diets kinda like a last hope for me,just come off cd but it was hell lol,didnt really have enough energy to run after my babys all day on 3 sachets so cant wait for a major pig out on yummy foods,fry up here im come yum yum!!!!!!!1:Dxxxx

Thats exactly how I felt mate, I did CD too and SS'ing when you have small kids and a busy life was just agony for me. I'm at Uni too so I'd be sitting in lectures and everyone could hear my stomach rumbling, I had constant hunger headaches, urgh it was vile! And I've ost more my first week of atkins that I did Sole Sourcing on CD anyway! LOL! Off to carvery for lunch now, enjoy your fry up mate! x

Back