any ideas what are the nicer soups to try ?

Hi everyone, I'm 6 days into my cambridge diet and have found that the leek and potato one is probably the best so far ive only tried that oriental chilli and spicy tomato which i found to be quite bittie. This week I have mushroom and chick & mushroom too so we shall see how they turn out :s.

I would say if you dont like the maple and peacan you probably wont like the apple one but thatnkfully there is a god in the form of original even though that is sweetened too not to the extent of the others though.

ive not seen the mango one yet - but i have fallen in love with the musroom soup - i put a few grins of garlic pepper in it and it tastes the same as the sauce you get on garlic mushrooms :)

gonna try a twist of cinammon i my vanilla shake later apparently thats lush also

and i like the spicy tomato soup with a spoonful of red thai curry paste in

V x

Oooooh I regularly have the chicken and mushroom - Vegetable, Oriental chilli and tomato! Contraversially I didnt like the leek and potato YUK! (there's always one!) like the plain porridge and teh choc tetras! :D

Ahh really ! Yea i had to use my porridge today and gagged the whole time !! Is the maple syrup as bad ??

Yes it is!

We all have different taste buds, but you rarely see anyone saying the porridge options are nice!

My faves are chicken & mushrrom and lately I have really started to like the oriental soup.

As for the shakes, I love chocolate, mint choc and vanilla with a spoon of coffee - yum yum

Last edited:
I guess I am in the minority here but I quite like the porridge, the apple and maple one...yes strange but true lol!!

I live on the Leek & potato & the oriental chilli.
I am so pleased we can have soup & something warm. If it was just cold shakes I could never stick to it. I also don't have a sweet tooth.

I have mon-fri cap-chino shake (with 3 teaspoons of coffee in it) for breakfast, a portage at weekends. Lunch is leak & potato. Dinner chilli.

I have tried all the other flavours of soups, veg is ok, tomato seams to come out fizzy (must be me), can't eat mushrooms (so that's another 2 off the menu)..

Shakes -can't stand the tetra's -off milk!!!! Not tried the fruit ones.

I should really stick to the LF ones, which also limits things a little...

Bars I like all, ESP the Peanut. I cut one up & make it last a week - late night TV treat :)

Lol i like the porridge lol oriental YAK! chicken and mushroom
Lush , leek and potato lovely but can leave a powdery after taste x

I liked Oriental last week so I bought 4 this week but have gone off them already! To date the only thing i hate is the maple & pecan porridge - makes me gag.. Love chocolate and strawberry shakes.

So far liking what ive got except from Chocolate orange..will not be getting them again

I think the choc orange takes a bit of getting used to. The first time I tried it I thought it tasted really artificial and chemically but I quite like it now!

I live off choc mint shakes for 2 meals a day and then alternate between choc mint bar and peanut bar - that is it! No soup/porridge/tetras at all and drink nothing but cold water. I blend my shakes with around 12 ice cubes to make a really thick yummy shake!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hot shakes -walnutt and toffee, choc orange and choc mint.
Cold shakes - Vanilla and bananna
Soups - oriental chilli
Porridge - original and maple and pecan.

Xx

Back