Any Ideas?

Hi All,

Im just finishing my 8th week on the diet, and i've been getting pins and needles in my feet and legs, its a weird sensation. Just wondering if anyone else has had this, or has been told if this is a side effect?

Thanks

S x

Yeah, I had this around that time....make sure you drink enough water, but also that you aren't drinking too much watered that can cause it too x

Sophie, I've had the exact same thing and until you mentioned it it never even occurred to me that the diet could be at fault! I don't have any guidance but I'm glad I'm not alone. I was worried that I was somehow becoming pre-diabetic or something!!

Thanks for your replies, going to cut down on my water intake tomorrow to 4 litres instead of my usual god knows how many litres and see how that goes, in this heat I just seem to be gulping down the water!! Will discuss with my cdc and see what she says too!

Bring on week 9 :)

S x

I have bad the pins and needles too! I have also had extremely bad cramp in my legs which I get every night, I have Altered my diet slightly and I eat more carbs and protein now and it's improving x

Oh wow, Alb. That's wretched. Leg cramp is the worst! Apparently potassium can help, so (although I know you get enough via Cambridge) is it worth taking an additional supplement?

yes it really hurts ! and yeh I will try that thanks, I have been hitting the gym and that's helped xx

Back