Any joggers here?

i have to run in the winter, my training programme dosent say to not run just beucase of the cold/rain/frost ect :p
scary running on frost at first but its not that slippy....

Good for you! I've had good experiences taking winter off in that I do other cardio (aerobics) and when I return to running in March I'm running a bit quicker. I just hate running in the cold!! When I do marathon or half training I have to make sure it is an autumn event to avoid the cold runs!

What is your next event?

I run all year. I run with a group on Saturday mornings outdoors but my other runs are on the treadmill inside. Just not a fan of the cold weather!

Good for you! I've had good experiences taking winter off in that I do other cardio (aerobics) and when I return to running in March I'm running a bit quicker. I just hate running in the cold!! When I do marathon or half training I have to make sure it is an autumn event to avoid the cold runs!

What is your next event?
8 weeks :) had no choice to run really.... just been out and it was heavy rainfall. now im shivering, and cant get warm :(

It's snowing outside now. I regret not popping out before it got slippery to enjoy the peace of the snowfall. I may suck it up and do the treadmill just to get some miles in.

Back