Any June 2012 brides

jarjj

I'm getting married 2nd June & would desperatly love to loose 2 stone - realistically will be happy with one though

I'm getting married 30th June and my bridesmaids getting married on the 2nd too :) x I've lost 11.5lbs and looking to lose another 2 or 3 stone x

Well done - think you'll easily loose the 2 stone for end of June x

I'm doing Slimming World - the last 2wks I've been SUPER good & not cheated one bit. This week I, along with my best friend & bridesmaid have been to the gym every day for an hr & done 3 x1hr power walks so know I can't possibly do anymore. I've also ordered the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD - so can do that at home on days I can't get to gym.

I REALLY REALLY want to get this weight off - want to look good & feel confident & happy on my wedding day & on the photos.

Weigh-in in the morning, by house scales I've only lost 1lb!! GRRRR!

I'm on slimming world too lost 4lbs last week but have been really naughty this week x hope I can stay the same x I have the 30 day shred it's very hard!! X

Oh no! How many days you been doing DVD - have you seen any difference??

Wish I could sit on my backside, eat & drink what I wanted, didn't need to exercise and be naturally thin!

AS IF!!!!! lol

Hi,
I'm getting married June 16th 2012, and I am hoping to have lost 2stone by then, although I have a Lott more than that to lose overall.
Started off well least year, but put most of the 2.5stone back on that I lost and so disappointed with myself, so I've got just under 14weeks to try and lose some

I'm getting married on 6th June and have about 2 stone to get off. I'm currently taking a tablet for cancer that makes it hard to loose weight. I'm finding it really fustrating!

I get married in 8th June 2012. I've lost 3st since before xmas and have another 23lbs to lose before the wedding. I am dong a vlcd, not for everyone but they give quick results and I've found it quite easy to stick to xx

TaraTeal said:
I get married in 8th June 2012. I've lost 3st since before xmas and have another 23lbs to lose before the wedding. I am dong a vlcd, not for everyone but they give quick results and I've found it quite easy to stick to xx

Well done on the weight loss, that's fantastic! I've started celebrity slim, not even been doing it a week yet and already lost 7lb. I've got my fitting for my dress in 7weeks time where they need to take it in anyway as its a bit big, but hopefully will need it taken in a bit more by then! And my wedding is 13weeks so going to Stick with this diet till then. Good luck on ur last 23lbs!

We have a similar goal weight, I am going to stick as long as I can, will come off for a couple of says around my hen night though! I have the odd break too. I've had 2 so far.

Good luck with the rest of yours too. I am doing slim and save, really good diet x

Hi ladies,am getting married on June 28th- eek - have 3 stone to lose. Doing Lipotrim TFR 100% - am on day 3...Am determined to keep going. Good luck everybody!

2012bridetobe said:
I'm getting married 30th June and my bridesmaids getting married on the 2nd too :) x I've lost 11.5lbs and looking to lose another 2 or 3 stone x

I'm getting married on the 30th as well we were getting married in October but brought it forward :-D have to lose 12lbs to FINALLY get to goal, doing weight watchers have lost 7st 0.5lbs since jan 11 so can finally c my goal :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We were getting married in October too but changed all our plans :) how you getting on with weight loss and planning?! X

2012bridetobe said:
We were getting married in October too but changed all our plans :) how you getting on with weight loss and planning?! X

Wedding planning is all done, have to have my dress altered, but the lady said she'll do it beginning may, it's hanging up in my wardrobe lol, weight loss is going great lost another 4lb this week bring total loss to 7st4.5lbs hopefully get the last 8lbs off by wedding :)

When r u getting married? B4 October or after? How is all ur plans going?

michellethegooner said:
Wedding planning is all done, have to have my dress altered, but the lady said she'll do it beginning may, it's hanging up in my wardrobe lol, weight loss is going great lost another 4lb this week bring total loss to 7st4.5lbs hopefully get the last 8lbs off by wedding :)

When r u getting married? B4 October or after? How is all ur plans going?

Edit duhhhh!!!!!

lol same day as me, soz lol it's late (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it lol)

Back