any ladies have the implant?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 1 December 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    sorry if this is abit graphic but im quite worried, i had the implant put in end of august and i have had a period every 3 weeks since, (never used to due to pcos) i started tuesday and its now friday i am still in full period mode calmed down abit, but my belly hurts and i wiped myself and what i can only explain as what looked like a bit of skin (not a clot) came from me? size of the top of your thumb? mum reckons it could be part of my linin?

is this normal? i am quite worried, but not that worried to bother the doctor about..

thanks for any advce

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi Amethyst

I had the implant many many years ago. CD does play havoc with your time of the month, mine have been all over the place, although I am not on any contraception anymore. I always get stuff that looks like clots so I would say this is completely normal.

Georgie
    x

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i didnt have the implant but mirena coil ..... thought that with release of hormones , periods would lighten . now i have been bleeding since 3rd may and loose clots daily .... not the ususal kind of looking clots that some people get with totm ( tmi ) it probs is the lining as your body is getting used to the hormonal changes .....
    unlucky for me nothing has helped so consultant promised me hysterectomy within the next 8 weeks ....... just magine no more totm ...... at 36 yrs old ....woooo hooo
    i would say your body is just adjusting so dont worry too much .

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    it didnt look like a clot it was more like a piece of skin... ?

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    mine dont really look like clots .... wrong colour.... just see how much you loose like that and if you loose loads then speak to ur practice nurse . probably all come about from the diet as it does semm to mess peoples totm , hormones about . just as your body id changing getting used to the diet. as long as you are not experiencing pain , then i wouldnt be too concerned

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.