Any Lighter life advice please

Hello,Im considering starting the lighter life diet and just wondered if anyone had any advice or would share their experience of it please.
I hit 40 in july and cant bear the thought of being fat and fourty!!! Im desperate now i have been attempting to shed post baby weight for over a year :eek: as i gained 6 stone and still have four to get rid off.
I went slimming world last year but the consultant was no inspiration and the weight loss was very very slow and in the end i begrudged paying just to be weighed and find out id sts.
I did do the cambridge diet bout 15 years ago but pranged my car twice as i felt so out of it and i have an 18month yr old and a 3 year old too look after now so dont need to feel spaced out.
any advice gratefully recieved.

LLL.

Hi there. I've just started my 11th week on LLL. It really is the best diet i have ever been on, i went up to 17st at my heaviest and i managed to lose 4st myself over the last couple of years but then came to a complete standstill still with 3st to go.So i needed drastic measures, Lighterlife was recommended to me and i thank god it was.I've now lost 30lb and only have 10lb left to go to my 10st target.I feel fantastic look sooo much better and can't recommend it enough, the LL total or the LLL.The first week or so is the hardest because it's so strict but once your through that you'll be fine.And remember it really does work wonders and quickly.Make sure you drink lots, i have always aimed on drinking at least 5lts water daily,ordinary and sparkling with the LL st.clements flavouring in it, gorgeous.I then have green tea,nettle,ginger,detox,mint etc.You won't get the headaches if you drink lots plus it helps fill you up, and it also speeds up your weight loss.I am 9lbs in the lead above the two ladies that started with me, so it really does work.Good Luck with your decision, keep us all posted.This diet would be the best thing you have ever done, trust me.Visualise yourself at your target weight and this will make that happen for you..:bananalove::greenapple:

Hi there,
I agree wholeheartedly with Catwoman. I have just had my fourth weigh (I started a month ago) and have lost 19lbs. it hasn't been difficult and I am starting to feel all my old confidence back! I get bored sometimes, but then catch sight of myself in the mirror and realise a little boredom is so worth how I'm starting to look and feel! The counselling has been a revelation for me and I've learned an awful lot about my resons for overeating in the past. Go for it! I'm sure that you won't regret it!
Marcia..

Back