any lipotrim smokers out there

gerrie01

are you smoking more than usual since taking up lipo ,im smoking like a trouper,i was hoping to try to give up soon but i doubt i will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,how about you ,,

Hiya :) I gave up before starting LT but found that I only lasted until a few weeks into the diet - the fact that I wasn't eating or smoking left me with very little to do lol. I don't smoke that much given that I don't allow smoking in my house and that goes for myself as well, so having to go outside for a fix means I have fewer but a few other people have reported smoking more since being on the diet. I'd say it's very normal as you're simply replacing food with nicotine

I'm also smuuuurkin' more than I used to but I'm just squaring it off as trading vices... also I need something to do with my hands that is acceptable to do in public ;)

i gave up smoking 10 months before i started LT and started again the day i started LT! LOL - I have gotta have one enjoyment in life to keep me going! I will deal with that issue when I have lost all my weight

i am a smoker and i did smoke more when everyone was eatting but i dont now. x

I quit smoking on 1st August and started LT on the 11th, and am still of them, it is hard, but it will be nice to be slim and smell nice, plus I have really bad breath now with LT and I am brushing my teeth loads, so I might have white teeth too !!!!

I stopped smoking 2 months before LT and then aftr 2 months on LT I started again (doh!) Dont ask me why - I am on my 2nd week of refeed/maintenance - so I am off them again (stopped on Monday) - feeling positive that I am off them for good now! :)

xxx

Good Luck !!

Just think you dont want to look stunning and smell yuck, do you???

I quit a week ago - I decided to do it whilst on LT because it will stop me replacing the fags with food and putting weight on.
So far so good ....

i am gonna stop smoking after this packet - i have my inhalator at the ready - sooo tomorrow i will have my last smokie :O

im gonna give myself another week on lipo and then give them up,,thanks for replys lipo buddies xxxxxxxxxx

I'm a lucky b*tch and find it very easy to quit but go back to it through boredom which is why I started again when I went on LT - I had nothing to do with my hands! Will be quitting at either the last stone or as soon as I come off TFR.

I'm a lucky b*tch and find it very easy to quit but go back to it through boredom which is why I started again when I went on LT - I had nothing to do with my hands! Will be quitting at either the last stone or as soon as I come off TFR.

I read Allen Carr's book - normally I think books etc are a waste of time if trying to give up smoking but I can honestly say its an amazing book and it works!
I am on patches but have absolutely no desire to smoke ever again!:)

I gave up smoking when i bust my leg in 2006 but i have seriously been tempted to start again since i started LT have so far managed to resist the urge. Main reason was now i dont eat lunch and now its raining every day so i cant go for my mile long walk i end up sat at my desk in the office and since im sat at my desk they expect me to work for free! they can bog off the NHS doesnt pay enough for me to give a stuff lol.

i have to confess i have developed a new addiction.. mcdonalds TEA! there is one next to work and every day i toddle into maccies buy a brew and sit and drink it so im out of the office in the warm for half n hour. Its proving two things to me i dont need to start smoking again which would have just been for something to do :) and i can walk in maccies and not even fancy anything in there saw this bloke the other day with a large big mac meal mcflurry and a milkshake and an apple pie and i actually thought urrrrrrrrghhhhh mingin so thats one of my food habits broken ! the smell in there is absolutley mingin also but its warm and i dont get wet through!

But to be honest if i was smoking still id be concentrating on one thing at a time when i gave up it was quite stressful so id be Lipotrimming now and giving up smoking when i was about a stone off target. Wouldnt wait till i was at target as id end up eating instead of smoking so yep 4 weeks cross over would be enough for me i reckon

Back