Any men on JUDDD

dannyboy

Was wondering if any guys are following JUDDD or any of its variants?

Any male partners doing it?

And who has switched from a VLCD to JUDDD with success?

I'm a man. I'm on JUDD!

Was wondering if any guys are following JUDDD or any of its variants?

Any male partners doing it?

And who has switched from a VLCD to JUDDD with success?

I was very successful with JUDD in November / December and now getting back into it again. Really enjoy it and find it fits very well with my lifestyle. I lost about 8kgs in as many weeks - which is steady and I was happy with it.
Have done VLCD (CD) before and hated it - synthetic food should never be the answer to weight loss.

My friends fella is doing an eating window...he eats between 12 - 8 and fasts the rest if the time....ill ask her to post if its working :)

My friends fella is doing an eating window...he eats between 12 - 8 and fasts the rest if the time....ill ask her to post if its working :)

ah my brother did this for quite a while and still does occasionally (hes very into his fitness). because of fat burning and muscle building element lots of personal trainers do it, and do their workouts during the fasting time.
danny if you google a guy called ori hofmelker theres lots of info on it and how it aids weighloss :)

My friends OH is eating during a five hour window. He is eating low carb, upper protein and lost fifteen pound this week!!! X

Back