Any mums out there doing couch to 5k?

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Hi! :)

I'm currently attending SW (wed's weigh in) and am newish to this site, well new enough that I haven't posted 50 times yet and can't do much, ;)

My 5 month old Alfie and I are poorly at the mo, I gave him my stinking cold and cough, its his first one so at least i'm still on mat leave to look after him.

I go back to work in Oct, full time but using holidays to have friday's off and i'm starting to think ahead about fitting everthing in!

Anyhow, until then (3 weeks) I will be working 2 days per week and I really want to use the other days wisely spending the days with lo but also kick starting my weight loss.

I really would like to have a go at the couch to 5k programme as it helped me a few years ago when I wanted to loose weight for my wedding.

I absolutely loved running, but not the sore knee that developed afterwards. I'm sure it was down to lack of warming up and not just that I have a bad knee.

Anyway i'm rambling, I have just discovered that there is an app for my phone so i'm thinking about having a go when i'm better.

I have no idea how i'll fit it in once i'm back at work but even if I could look to doing it on fridays and weekends, but even so I have 3 weeks whereby i'd like to have a good stab at it.

If there's anyone out there who's already doing it, or would like to have a go please let me know so we can share some tips!!!

xx

There is a thread already for this come join us, it's under this section, I am a mammy, I have twin boys who are nearly two!

Back