Any new CD Challenges on here this week??

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Help.. I need motivation BADLY. RE-started CD last week and have not been good. Am finding I need to eat in the eve, so have now re-signed to doing the ss+meal. I know it'll not give me the results I had before, but I'm now living with my BF and his kids and cook each eve now, as before I was so motivated and self disciplined with just me and my son, it was no pressure.

I did find that last time around, challenges helped, so.. any challenge would be good to get some motivation.

If you have just started one, do let me know.

Thanks
Nikki

Hi Nikki

Dont be so down on yourself SS+meal is fab! Your still sticking to a plan! Do this as long as you need to and the losses will still be going down for you.

A challenge - if you FEEL you want to get to SS again, perhaps challenge yourself to give it a try next monday after you have the week off it , if you need to move up to SS+meal then do again, the only failure is not accepting the challenge...

However on flip side perhaps if it just isnt working due to new circumstances stick to SS+Meal and another challenge might be fitness related?

I was reading on another thread, someone does invisible skipping while making the dinner! :)) Could give that a try...

Amber

The Easter challenge has only been going a couple of weeks and runs through to early April, people are still joining that one so that would be a good one to start with.

There's the Valentine's one, which would see you through the next few weeks, I wouldn't worry about joining in late, or if you want to, why don't you start one, if you've got a specific thing to aim for :)

Thanks Guys.. I may do both the Valentines one (short term aim) and Easter one too. As have a 5 day residential with kids I work with in Scotland, so that would ideal too. Silent skipping sounds good and I might try and do at least 1 day a week just ss, might give me that added aim to know that the following day I can have a light Ss+ meal.

You are good, thanks again.

Nikki xx

Back