Any new mums want to join together?

Hello, i havn't posted in a while! My daughter turned 1 last week, and i weighed in at 11st 7, which was my pre-preg weight :D I was 14st the week after she was born. I have only really been making the effort since November and it has paid off.

I now want to get to 9st 10, in May sometime ideally!

Good luck mummy's! xxx

Hi, can I join please? I've had 3 children in 2 1/2 years, my youngest is 12 weeks. I was around 9 stone before this last "batch" of kids lol (I have 4 in total) and now i'm 13 1/2. I've managed to lose about a stone on my own, but finding it a struggle. I can't get to classes as my husband works shift work at nights and does very odd hours.

Has anyone tried Davina's dvds? I got the new one and tried it y'day, I really enjoyed it.

I haven't tried Davina, but I have started the 30 day shred, not sure if I like it though - might give Davina a try though, I need to get rid of my belly.

Got Davina's new one, its fab - 5 min abs workout at the end of both the cardio and boxing sessions. Love it. I have 2 more on the way from amazon

Well done mummymoo!!
Thats a huge loss and a fab one!!
Keep doing wat ur doing!!
Hugs
Xxx

Hoe are all you mummy's doing?

Mummymoo I've got davina's from love film but my hubbys getting mad at me 'wasting' one of our DVD's from them. How much do you want for your spare?

I had a sneaky peek this morn (oops!!) but it was actually to see if putting a board under our scales make them more accurate instead of them being on the carpet and it's looking good for this week :D although on the downside putting them on the board makes me weigh 2lbs more! argh!!

Heys guys, I have a 12week old daughter and im really strugling to lose the baby weight, I was 10stone before having my baby, and I was 11.1stone after having her (went up to 13stone during pregnancy), I then put 5lb on over xmas :-(
I managed to loose 2 1/2 pound two weeks ago then standstill again and eventhough im not gaining weight, theres no weightloss! I am also breastfeeding but cant stop eating, it makes you so hungry doesnt it? Im starting slimming world from home, so fingers crossed this will help!
Really wanna be between 10-10 1/2 stone by the beginning of may, I dont know how attainable that is but I hope it is because im dying to get in my pre preg jeans! Anyways congratulations to all u new mummys, and gud luck to u all.
Myshel x

Hey just early morning feeding and just wondering what anyone else whos brestfeeding does about the hunger that breastfeeding brings? I find myself pigging out on all the wrong stuff at feeds bwtm 10pm and 8am, any advice on what to eat at these times?x

Back