Any new starters 2018???

Hi Jimmy, walking is good so I am sure you'll be OK, try and stay off the nibbles as you do not want to go off track. Good luck with your weigh in. How's everyone else getting on. I am on day 10 on sole source.

Thanks Jay.
I lost 3&1/2 pound which was a relief. That's 15&a half pound in 3 weeks. I'm defo more determined to not fall off track with the nibbling.
How's everyone doing? Hope everyone is doing ok & staying focussed. Good luck xxxx

Hi Everyone, my first weight in on Friday and -6Ilbs. I have a long journey 77Ilbs to lose by the end of September. Determined to do this and sticking with doing sole source 3 products only. How we all doing?

Hi lovelies, well done all stay focused, not so hungry again thank goodness, good luck with weigh ins, mine tomo, onwards and downwards ☺

Well done Jay, really good loss, you doing amazing

That's amazing kay, you know it works and you will succeed again, it really helps having buddies to share with.

Welcome on board Kay, and wow you done so well, did you lose it by being on Cambridge. I'm on my day 11th on sole source, once you get through the first 3 days it will get easier. The first and 2nd days are the hardest but stick in there.

Hello, I'm thinking about starting back on the CD. I did it about 11 years ago and it really worked for me and I managed to keep the weight off for years... However the last 3 years or so I've really let myself down :-( I don't feel good in any clothes at all, social occasions are a nightmare and I'm just getting really fed up of it. At the moment it feels like a really big step to restart the diet. I'm just wondering how all of you are getting on with 'getting in the zone' mentally. Also how much did it cost you to start the plan? Did you have to pay for extras like books etc? Also well done to everyone who's made the decision to do it, keep going!! :)

Hi Ona. I feel the same way and also have done Cambridge in the past so know it works. I am on day 11th and doing sole souce and aim to meet my target. Its the best time to start in the summer with the shakes. Lets us know when you plan to start.

Thanks Jay :) Well done for making it to day 11, I remember at that stage literally waking up feeling a little bit thinner every day! I think I need to do this... Going to message the consultant. How much did it cost you to start?

Hi Ona it is costing me £54.00 pounds but I suppose it varies what consultant and what products. How much do you intend to lose?

3 stone is not too bad, I have 6 stone to lose by the end of September so will keep going. You can do the 3 stone within 3 months. And the way the times flying you would have got to your target. Don't waste anymore time and re-start and start feeling good in yourself.

Hi Jay, yeah weighed this morn and am feeling a bit flat. I've lost 1/2lb only and no inch loss, however because of the body analysis machine results it's recorded that I've lost 3lbs fat but my cells are retaining water, so at least that's something, I will continue to plod on. I have to try and not compare weekly losses from when I did lighterlife 15 years ago where I lost 3st in 8 weeks and my weekly losses were big every week, I am older post menopause now.

Ona you will succeed again and well done for focusing. We are all here for you.
Good luck.

Back