Any new starters 2018???

I've been doing some research, Google the 'woosh effect', explains a lot of what's happening. ☺

Hiya , I have started today, I lost weight last year but have been having the worst year for a while and being a comfort eater have put it all back on 😢 I need to lose at least 3 stone to be happy. I know it will be hard but I think if I can do a week hopefully it will get easier

Hi I have started the Cambridge plan today. I’ve tried every diet going and failed. This i hope will give me the boost I need. I’ve read lots of success stories.

Hiya , I have started today, I lost weight last year but have been having the worst year for a while and being a comfort eater have put it all back on 😢 I need to lose at least 3 stone to be happy. I know it will be hard but I think if I can do a week hopefully it will get easier
I’ve also started today. Have a bit of a headache tonight. I’m hoping this works for me as everything else has failed. Good luck x

I’ve also started today. Have a bit of a headache tonight. I’m hoping this works for me as everything else has failed. Good luck x
Make sure you drink enough water to stop the headaches and it will definitely work if you stick to it. The first first few days are the hardest but I think if we can get to the first weigh in and see something positive, that will motivate us and keep us going

Thanks Sun. Don't be disheartened, If you don't cheat, there's no way you can go wrong ultimately...
I went to see my consultant tonight. Got a week's worth of stuff to start tomorrow :eek: I wasn't ready to find out my weight so I asked her not to tell me and I closed my eyes when I got on the scales! The paperwork is folded up in my bag in case I want to know at some point... Right now I just know that I need to try and make it to next Tuesday!

Hi everyone! Had my first weigh in Sunday and lost 10lbs so I was over the moon :D:D:D Have been doing really well but slipped today and had a chicken breast, I just felt like I needed SOMETHING and felt like it was better than inhaling a packet of crisps 🙈 oh well, New day tomorrow and can aim to be 100%! Hope everyone else is doing ok!!

Make sure you drink enough water to stop the headaches and it will definitely work if you stick to it. The first first few days are the hardest but I think if we can get to the first weigh in and see something positive, that will motivate us and keep us going
Thank you. I had a headache last night. Plenty of fluids coming up.

Hi All, welcome on board. I am on day 12 on Sole source 100%. First weigh in lost 6Ilbs and 2nd weigh in on Friday so will let you know how I get on.
I have done this diet few years back and it does work if you stick to it. The first 3 days are the hardest after that it gets easier. Motivation is the game so do not give up. Good Luck to you all and if you decide to cheap ask yourself why you are doing this diet.

How did you do the first time around Jay? I’m struggling just through boredom, I’m not really hungry on the diet and the headaches etc have gone now but I find myself thinking about food a lot. I’m a housewife and my son is in school full time and I find the days long and hard. I know it highlights my food issues but it is a struggle. I’m ok in the evenings really when my son and husband are back.

I lost 4 stone and felt great and looked good. I had so much confidence and my inches were falling off. Everyone was shocked and said how well I looked. I went back to eating rubbish that's why I put or the weight back on. The reason I'm doing it again as I have tried it and knows it works. I just have to eat healthy after goal. It is hard and boring at times and you do think about food all the time. But stick in there it is well worth it. You did so well by losing 10Ilbs on your first week that should motivate you. I think we all think about food, I try to either go for a walk or have some water and think why your doing this. Keep going we can do this.

Welcome all newbies, yes yes yes it does work, keep up with your water, it helps with headaches and is a very important part of this plan, you can and will succeed. Come on ladies we can smash this! Good luck onwards and downwards.

I can totally relate to the boredom thing. I'm just coming to the end of my 1st day, 100% SS I've enjoyed my meal replacements, vanilla shake for breakfast, soup for lunch and a lemon bar for dinner. Felt a bit hungry after the bar but not too bad. The day has just felt really long. I know I'll be pleased with myself when I get to bed and have survived the day. Need to make plans to keep busy over the bank holiday weekend cos usually I'd be spending it eating BBQs and drinking booze! Hoping it'll get a bit easier if I can just make it through to next week...

Hi all, how we all doing? Jay is it weigh in today?

Hi Sun yea I'm still on it 100% and week 2 weigh in this evening so will let you know how I get on. How are you doing and everyone else?

Hiya, I'm on day 3. Feel like I'm flagging a bit today but hoping to start feeling more energised as it goes on, just focusing on making it to my next weigh in on Tuesday... Good luck tonight Jay, let us know :)

Back