Any new starters 2018???

BB - I placed another order yesterday. If you use MARCH50 as a voucher code your order is half price. Spend £50 and you get a free box of seven Bakewell shakes too on top of that. Or you can use SHAKE55 to get shakes for 55p each. I have oodles of the damn things now; can’t wait until they’ve all gone!

BB - I placed another order yesterday. If you use MARCH50 as a voucher code your order is half price. Spend £50 and you get a free box of seven Bakewell shakes too on top of that. Or you can use SHAKE55 to get shakes for 55p each. I have oodles of the damn things now; can’t wait until they’ve all gone!
Hahaha thank you for that .. so much cheaper than Cambridge ...

I lost weight last year with Cambridge and then since Christmas have messed around with it.Put a couple of pounds on etc

Didn’t get down to goal last time so am on a mission to do it - need to lose another two stone minimum!

Have had a good couple of days so am hoping i am getting back in the zone!

You go for it!!! I’m on day 9 today of Cambridge.
You’ve only put a couple of pounds on since Christmas? That’s really good!Xx

Hi all - just started - week 1. Have a lot of weight to lose (about 8 stone) - can't believe that I let myself get into this state. I've just come out of a really messy divorce, and now need to sort myself out. I've never been 'slim' as ex hubby hated it when I got close to goal - I think it was the attention that he hated. He was a secret control freak who had me blinkered for 17 years. But I tried CWP about 10 years ago and loved it. Lost 3 stone in 3 months, but once again my ex spoke out about it not being a healthy way to lose weight so fast and I listened to him. Anyway, I back now and completely focused at getting this weight off for good!! I'll need your help though, girls (and guys!)! Have been on it for 5 days phase 1 and lost 7lbs (clothes on) which I'm happy with, and loving the new flavours and meals. Particularly loving the spag bol! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :) xxx

Hi all - just started - week 1. Have a lot of weight to lose (about 8 stone) - can't believe that I let myself get into this state. I've just come out of a really messy divorce, and now need to sort myself out. I've never been 'slim' as ex hubby hated it when I got close to goal - I think it was the attention that he hated. He was a secret control freak who had me blinkered for 17 years. But I tried CWP about 10 years ago and loved it. Lost 3 stone in 3 months, but once again my ex spoke out about it not being a healthy way to lose weight so fast and I listened to him. Anyway, I back now and completely focused at getting this weight off for good!! I'll need your help though, girls (and guys!)! Have been on it for 5 days phase 1 and lost 7lbs (clothes on) which I'm happy with, and loving the new flavours and meals. Particularly loving the spag bol! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :) xxx
Hi,

Just want to say how angry I am that you were bullied like that, it's a pet hate of mine when I come across people who think they need to be in control of their spouses, it's the worst kind of relationship.
Now that you're rid of him, hopefully you'll be able to focus on yourself and what matters to you. Well done for starting so well. Keep it up.

Hi there! I’m day 4 os SS plan. 3 products a day. Interim target of 3 stone to loose but really it’s much more than that! Pleased to have found some fellow newbies to the plan! How are you doing?

I started Cambridge for the 2nd time on Tuesday. Last time I lost 21 in a few weeks but I didn’t stay on it & put it all back on. I did try exante after that...twice but to no avail. I found not having a consultant to weigh me uninspiring & was just messing about. Although it’s cheaper The exante products aren’t as tasty either. I stick to the bars & the Cambridge bars are much nicer. I’m nervous though, worried I’m not going to lose but I really want to do it this time. Lose weight & not just money

Good luck! I’m morning of the 6th day SS and my scales record a 7lb loss so far... let me know how you get on.. I have remained strong and not cheated at all. I have found a lot of it is mental... not necessarily hunger. I will eat it because it’s there and it tastes good. I have struggled this week. I have two small children and cater for them and my husband, it’s his birthday today and we baked him a chocolate cake yesterday 🙁 the kids even had fish and chips and I did not steal a single chip!! Stay strong xxxx

I’m on day 5 of step 2. I’ve not weighed myself. I have a 1 year old boy & a hungry husband who eats mountains of biscuits & cakes every day. It’s been hard cooking for both of them & not slipping myself the odd mouthful but I’m doing ok.
I pretty much live off biscuits & Pepsi max normally so cutting out sugar & fizz has been a little rough, I’ve had a few early nights to help stop me thinking about chocolate hobnobs 😋😋 good luck & well done for making a cake & not caving xxxx

Hello everyone! :) can I join in?

Purple pony I am sorry you had to go through all that. I think it’s very hard to see the control when you are in the situation. Hope you are doing well now and very best of luck with your weight loss xxx

Day 7 of SS here, have not weighed myself but I feel less bloated.. this is my second time on this diet. I lost 50lbs a few years ago. I recently had a baby and am back to square one again lol! Anyway! Have two kids and a husband and really trying not to rob some of their food! Finding the evenings hard just after I come in from work as it’s manic trying to sort the two kids out in one go! Have had a few slices of lean meat a few evenings but overall v little cheating. I am going on hols in two months so my interim target is 2 stone before holidays. Keep picturing myself in a swimsuit.. thats enough to keep me motivated! ;)

Glad everyone resisting temptation!

I have a two year old and since my restart two weeks ago I have had the odd cheat but on the whole ok.

Hi,
Had my 1st weigh in this morning (I’m on CWP step 2) I’ve lost 7lb & 5 inches in total. I think I expected to lose a bit more because I have stuck fast to the diet but I’m still pleased. It’s going in the right direction & I am determined to keep on going.
Good luck anyone else who is weighing in!
Xxx

7lbs in a week on s2 is good going jimmysmummy!

I had my first WI this afternoon! -5lbs which I am pleased with as had a 6 day wait between first WI and starting the diet and went a bit mad inbetween so defo put a bit more on before starting!

I got the raspberry and elderflower water flavor today. Just mixed a half a tsp with a big glass of sparking water and it’s v nice! :)

Well done for losing 5lb 🎉🎉

It was hard coming home after getting weighed & not opening the custard creams in celebration.
Might give the water flavours another go, I tried the water melon one last time I was on CWP & didn't think much of it but never thought to try it with sparkling water. I've just been sticking to plain old water & it's very boring after a bottle or 2.
Good luck with this week, let me know how you get on 🤞🏼👍🏻Xxx

Back