any newbies weighing in today ?

soolaboola

sisters of slim
morning everyone :)just thought i would see if any newbies were weighing in today,if there is more than me then i can make us a team and a thread to keep us motivated ,if we are at the same stage ss ing or ss+ ing then we can jolly each other up ,i await your replys.:)

hiya,
well im kinda new. i did 1 week, then had 1 week off due to bieng ill. so have just finished another week today. Which i am counting as week 1, i dont have an official wi until next thurs, but my unnofficial loss (by my scales) for this week is 8lbs.

brillint loss,go you,you are the first member of my new team welcome,hopfully by the end of the day we can pick a name,i think there will be more of us ,but if its just us we can have a special team of 2 ha ha ,i like to have 1 or 2 people i can talk to on a daily basis,as more that that it gets tiring just yakking to everyone,so welcome aboard and heres to the new slim us angie xx p.s i will put your 8lb loss on this weeks thread as my weigh in is in 10 mins.

Hi i started ss on tuesday, so this is my 1st week and i'd love to join your wee little group.

OMG another fantastic 1st weight loss
well done

right so far our team,soolaboola,dani*r,trim t,and docmel welcolme now we need a name any ideas,i will let the cut off point for joining in till 9pm to give everyone chance to see thred,then i will post our new team in cambridge diet thread and we can chat and gee each other from there, see you later girls and thanks for replying.

i propose team soola, as soolaboola took the initiative to organise us (thanks hun)
how is everyone this morning ?
does everyone weigh in on a thurs ? i think we should set a team goal for next thurs, if we all add our individual targets then tot them up.
mine is 7lbs (back to weddding weight in time for anniversary on sunday 12th)

Just realised - some assumptions being made here that I am a lady - actually the last time I looked that is not the case - I am a bloke.

If that affects anyone in the team I got no problem - I cannot spend too much time on here anyway.

bless, its just because theres no photo and most on here are female. Men are just as welcome as women , you dont need too much time, just check in as and when with your loss, or when you need a chat.

hi docmel its fine you are a bloke,if you are willing to join our team you are very welcome you can be our mascot ,not many teams have a bloke ,so go team soola. it does not matter if you dont want to chat but if you are struggling or need a shoulder ,the purpose of our new team is to help each other achieve our goals,and also to have a comp each week to see who has lost the most,just a bit of fun ,through the dark winter.

hi dani*r i will sort the thread out tonight and this weeks score has gone really,so i propose we start from next week,i will post them saturday night the 11th on our thread in the main cambridge site,but i will need the weight loss for that week on thurs the 9th oct,makes sense i hope. ha ha

having just dne the pm school run, i have just realised that ss ing and ketosis in winter has not been my best idea !!

hi trim t as above for you as well.

no i guess not ha ha ,but i have some plus points
1.dark early nights mean early bath and bed.
2.we can hide our losses under last years winter coat,then at christmas ,be a butterfly emerging from a crisilis,and listern to the gasps ,as they say how small is her ass now,ha ha
3. can always put more clothes on in winter,unlike summer when it all has to hang out.

hi hun, all makes sense to me. my official wi is on 9th anyway so ill post then.
i must admit im looking forward to seeing family at christmas that wont have seen me since last year.
only trouble with putting on extra layers is i end up looking bigger than when i started.:rolleyes:

dont forget to post it to me by friend email ,so then it is a secret till sat.

will do hun,
ive accepted the friend request , do i need to send you one so that you can pm me back ? howd i do that ?

hi hun click on my name in a post,and ad to contacts and friends,then you can go to user cp in the blue bar at the top then we can chat to each other that way when we are online.

Back