Any october starters??

Congratulations Malteaser

Well done with the new job. It's hard to get one at the moment so well done you.
Hope the WI was good. How much ave youlost now?
keep up the good work.:happy096:

hi malteaser gonna beat u on this week hahah! lost 5lb tonight thats 21lb in 3 weeks!
Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......4.............5lbs.........18.5lbs..
Lana.........3..............4lbs..........14lbs
Sb2b.........3..............5lbs.........21bs
malteaser...1...............8lbs...........8lbs...
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1............10lbs...........10lbs..
Minime......2.............3.5lbs............14.5lb s
Twiglet......1..............10lbs............10lbs
Steph........2................5lbs............12lb s

Minxymummy.1...........15lbs.............15lbs

hello everyone, i had my first weigh in tonight and i lost...... 10lbs yipee!!!!!:) i am so happy, so now i am on week 2, well done to minx mummy on losing 15lbs in her first week.Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss

Clarins.......1..........10lbs.........10lbs______

Clarins.......1..........10lbs.........10lbs______

Hi everyone,
Ooh well done Minxy Mummy, that's a fab result! I bet it must be really motivating to really notice a difference in one week!

Skinny Debs - I completely agree about the sudden realisation of starting. I'd been psyching myself up for it for ages and suddenly that was it! On day 2 now and going well so far, really like all the foodpacks I've tried up to now (I like everything, no wonder I'm fat!!).

Got a pop in on Friday so hopefully will be in ketosis by then - ooh the excitement of peeing on a stick!! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is good :)

Can I play too? I started on 20th October - officially a restart although I only made it through 12 days last time. I'm on day 10 and doing ok. Wish time would go a bit faster - finding myself obsessing about this diet...

Anyway, have taken the liberty of adding myself to your table, hope you don't mind! I'm very much enjoying reading about your progress, its keeping me nicely distracted (from work as well as food!)

Clarins.......1..........10lbs.........10lbs
Picnic........1...........9.5lbs........9.5lbs

Glad it's going well so far Eewar (hope ok to shorten) - yes - you've started and lots to look forward to!!!! I'm the same, I seem to like them all too. I don't like Thai curry so i'd swapped those any way, and I'm looking forward to trying the tomato next week as I love tomato soup. I'm also looking forward to some bars as well for something to munch on.

I still find myself wondering what I'll have for lunch or dinner and then remember - oh yeah a soup or shake! I think that's understandable though considering it's a daily occurrence in the real world!

malteaser...3...............5lbs...........19lbs...

Clarins.......1..........10lbs.........10lbs
Picnic........1...........9.5lbs........9.5lbs

I had the tomato soup today....it didn't go very well! I suppose it was becuase I was thinking about Heinz Tomato soup!

Oh dear, I've gone from just wanting real food to wanting what ever I see...

The other day, I went to pick up my coffee and they had fresh baked goods - it was so hard to not think about it. I didn't buy any but I REALLY wanted to! Im begining to feel deprived - HELP!! It's worse today because I've popped into uni and I can see people eating everywhere, this makes me want to eat.

Welcome Waterlogged, love the name! We started about the same time so will be interesting to hear how you get on.

Debs - no probs on shortening name (it is a bit silly anyway I know!) Looking forward to trying the tomato soup too; about to try and making thai chilli crisps, but haven't tried it as soup yet. Will also be nice to try the bars, just for a change :)

Hi everyone :)

I'm just starting my 4th week. Can't stand any of the soups or shakes which kind of makes it harder lol
Anyone else finding them horrible???

hi everyone, how are you all? i only lost 2lb this week but its nearly a stone so, woo hoo!! xx

Hey all, and welcome to all the new posters! I havn't been on in a while, went a bit awol and have been off LL all week. Have been so down about it and annoyed at myself, but I went back to class tonight anyway, and I'm starting afresh tomorrow, yay! Can't wait to get back into ketosis and to feel a bit slimmer again! When I got weighed earlier I told my LLC not to tell me the damage, just to let me start again, as I didn't want to feel even more depressed about falling off the wagon! So here goes....
Good luck to all xxx

hey girls!

so, first weigh in last night - and i lost 7lbs. considering i was slowly losing the weeks before anyway with going down the gym. i'm dead pleased! so it's probably actually fat rather than water. got the bars and water flavouring today - thanks god!!!!

sunday i've got to eat... family meal thing.. was thinking of just having a plain salad... or maybe a little piece of salmon with just veg..... what do you think? what is best???

ohh well done kim 7lbs is brill bet ur chuffed! could you not eat and just make an excuse like got tummy ache or feel ill?? you will feel so much better for it rather than going next week and could of put some on! if not stick to salad or something light and lots of water!

Hi everyone I haven't started yet but I just wanted to introduce myself as I start on tuesday! You guys are doing sooooo well!

I'm Emma mum to Owen 5, Luke 3 and Maddison 10.5 months and I still haven't lost the enormous amount of baby weight I put on when I had my first so anyway thats me :).

I'm now 15st 2ish lbs and at 5'3 thats obviously not great!

Emma xXx

Back