Any october starters??

Hey well done malteaser well done on the size 14 dp jeans and for ur check up with docs!! i gotta sort mine this weekend but will have to pharmacy as my docs dnt like LL :(

Hi all
Had my first weigh in tonight - lost 10. 3/4Ib - I'm so happy, & feeling really positive, also just tried the veg soup - mmmmm best soup for me so far.
Take care

Oh that's excellents news Bronte - congrats! And definitely pat yourself on the back. You're not far off 1 stone already.

I don't mind the veg soup either. Still looking forward to trying the tomato one though for a bit of variety.

personally i don't like the veg soup, but had the tomato soup the other day and it was quite nice! Just make sure that you don't make it too watery! I am living off mushroom soup as its the only flavour I like!

im loving the mushroom soup with lots of black pepper!!! and hot chocolate with cinimmon, its really delicious!!! xx

This didn't seem to post last time so here's another go:

WI this morning (nearly didn't make it as car wouldn't start, but dug out my bike and cycled - only 10 mins late!). Anyway, lost 5lbs!

That takes me to 14 and a half pounds in 2 weeks, over a stone! I'm delighted!

Here's the table (not sure if it's up to date, but it was the most recent one I could find...)

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......4.............5lbs.............18.5lbs
Lana.........3..............4lbs............14lbs
Sb2b.........3..............5lbs............21bs
malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbs
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1...............10lbs..........10lbs
Minime......2...............3.5lbs.........14.5lbs
Twiglet......1...............10lbs..........10lbs
Steph........2................5lbs...........12lbs
Minxymummy.1............15lbs..........15lbs
Clarins.......1..........10lbs........10lbs
Picnic........5...........5lbs.......14.5lbs
EmmaHSE 4........... 4lbs.........26lbs

Oops, put down the wrong week...

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......4.............5lbs.............18.5lbs
Lana.........3..............4lbs............14lbs
Sb2b.........3..............5lbs............21bs
malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbs
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1...............10lbs..........10lbs
Minime......2...............3.5lbs.........14.5lbs
Twiglet......1...............10lbs..........10lbs
Steph........2................5lbs...........12lbs
Minxymummy.1............15lbs..........15lbs
Clarins.......1..........10lbs........10lbs
Picnic........2...........5lbs.......14.5lbs
EmmaHSE 4........... 4lbs.........26lbs

Hi everyone,

I rudely didn't introduce myself the other day when I randomly posted in here. So I shall start again lol.
I've been doing LL for 3 and a bit weeks now. Have lost 1 stone and 6lbs so far. Which I'm dead pleased about!!
Hope to get to know you all in the coming weeks/months :)

Lisa

hi everyone,
google manic mandies lighter life.
its the best inspiration, some of the before and after pictures on there are amazing! have a look :) xx

I've just looked on this website and it's great - lots of inspirational stories and I couldn't believe it but on of my friends was on there with her success story!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you have all had a good week. I am totally shattered today been so busy with parties all week had 4 in total and its like second nature not being bothered by the food.

I am definitely finding this program easier if I am busy, today I planned to have a quite day relaxing, no house work. Just a day in the house to chill out however I keep thinking off food!!!

Its my 5th weight in tmrw, cant believe I have got this far!! I got my periods for the first time in 4 months so looks like my body is starting to work properly again. I dont expect much of a loss tmrw becuase of my time of the month. Ill take 1 or 2 lbs and be happy with that.

Anyway enough rambling!! hope everyone is doing good.

i read on another site we could?? i wont have anymore til i check with our llc, oops xx

hi everyone, good on u all 4 doing so well. I lost 9nhalf stone 2 years ago when i was 18 with lighterlife but fell pregnant 1 month after abstinance. I put on 7 stone when i was up the duff. I gave birth this may and tried to do it again 3 months after my son was born. I went from 17st 9lbs to 14st 13lbs in 3 weeks !!! Honestly ! But I gave into temptation when i was out with a friend and never managed to get back on track. I am not back up to 16 stone and am starting work as an admin assistant for my LLC tommarow (I worked for her before i fell pregnant) We have come to an agreement that I will have 3 foodpacks a day with one small meal in the evening consisting of a small amount of chicken and veg/salad. Im starting tuesday. I really need to do this as I am getting married may 31st 09 and I dont wanna be a fat bride. lol. I wanna look back and feel proud of myself. I really need alot of support so please help me. Im so scared of failing its unreal. And trust me, stick to the plan the first time you do it because you can deal with your problems with food and get over it succesfully. After breaking the naughty food barrier there is no going back and its so much harder the second time round. Plus I cant even do a different diet because im used to the quick weight loss with lighterlife and no other will compare x

been away for a few days and was my hardest time so far. been on ll for 4 weeks and lost 25 pounds so far. had to go to different take aways for my family when i was away and found it really really hard not to eat something. made it though and was lucky enough to recieve a supportive text from someone in the group just as i was finding it really tough, and that definately helped.

has anyone else found that LL has interfered with their periods. I am on the pill and take 3 packs at a time (therefore only having v few periods anyway) and this has worked for me for years. However I am not due for my next period for nearly 3 and bit weeks and today there it was! Period pains the works. I'm a bit worried because until I started LL my periods were planned if you like, and now I having a period, but also on the pill as well? Anything to worry about?

Lost 1 stone 5 pounds in 3 weeks. Next target: 2 stone

Back