Any october starters??

hey all! think change in periods is normal! Im on pill and have been for bout 3 years and never had them but i keep coming on and off! Think its just your body adjusting to the diet!

Hi everyone :)
I'm new to this forum and also to LL
I started on Wed last week (29/10/08)and I'm finding it really hard, I was really tired and feeling ill yesterday but I had my pop in and Ive lost 7lb so I'll carry on I'm just hoping it gets easier :confused:

hi gail! yeh it does get easier dnt worry you will get to the stage of not thinking bout food all the while and feeling normal again!

Hi Lisa - wow you've done really well! I'm in week 2 and sipping on my vegetable soup as I type this!

I can't believe how determined I am on this. It's like when I finally managed to give up smoking and my mantra was (and still is) I must never have one (or I would have to start all over again which I can't bear the thought of) and I'm thinking along the same lines with this. If I have one bit of food then I have to start all over again, so I just tell myself it's just for a short time and I'll be lovely and slim for the first time in years and years and I can have food and sensible diet at the end of it. Well it's working so far!

Of course seeing the lbs disappear will be the best incentive!

Everyone is so good on here at giving inspiration, so lots of luck Lisa!

Starting this wednesday

Hi all, I have just sat and read all the messages on here. I am starting LL on Wednesday and think your experience and weight loses will give me the inspiration I need!
xx

Hi All newbies,

Dont worry if you get over the first couple of weeks its so easy after that. I dont think about the program that much anymore where as it the start I wrote down my menu for the week ticked of each pack I had now it will come to evening and ill realize I still have to have 3 packs!! Yesterday we were at a halloween party and I was sunking for apples and when I caught it I alsmost ate it I totally forgot I couldnt eat!

Its the best thing I have ever done and witht he weight coming off Im making other changes to my apperance liek looking after my skin better, getting hair and nails done. Its the best gift Ive given myself. Also beleive it or not the weeks just fly past!

Thanks, might call on you to keep me on track for the next couple of weeks!! Am really excited about it but so scared of failing. Seeing the amount you are all losing is so encouraging.

You will do fine Abs, I am so rubbish at diets but this one is easy, its a no brainer really, just have your 4 packs and plenty of water and you cant go wrong.

if I could give you any advice it would be STAY POSTIVE!! Dont think about what your missing out on just concentrate on your goals. I don't let myself go down the route of thinking about what I'm missing, this isnt FOREVER and when I get to goal and finsih RTM there will be plenty more parties, meals and nights out. This is a really great diet and after your first week its all down hill, really easy. Of course you will get tested along the way but with every test you go through makes you stronger. I have sat thru 4 parties with loads of food this week and it just didnt bother me.

i still feel so new on this diet but im getting my 5th weigh in tmrw its just flown past.

Good Luck

I just want to get started now! I have already bought a size 12 dress and have it hanging in the bedroom to motivate me!! Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow.

Hi Abs Gd luck u will be fine! like emski says it is easy( i have failed at ww,slim world,atkins..u name it) and this diet so far so good have lost 1 and half stone in 3 weeks and it has gone well quick got my 4th weigh in tues!
Honestly it is easy once u get over the first week and you do get use to it! you will have days where u just stare at ppl eating and wish u cud have some but just think u will be thin and soon be eating again!
Gd luck!

Hey all, how are you all doing?
Claire20, I'm also returning after doing it 2years ago. Have tried several times to do it since then, but keep falling off the wagon. Fell again last week but have been doing ok since thursday so I'm tryin to think positive thoughts coz this is defo the key! You're so right, the 1st time is the easiest! Good luck! If you need any help just ask xxx

Hearing that the first time is easier is making me see thru this to the end!! Im going to do RTM did the returns do RTM?

Also just to wish everyone good luck with weigh in tonight, im on my time of the month so not expecting much of a loss, also have done s**t with drinking my water!!! BAD ME!!!

i started LL on monday 20th october :D

hi salad , google ticker factory and follow the instructions , i have only had mine for 10 minuates , sorry you are unwell , a few people who started with me in our group have been ill also , some of them came off the programme and others (myself included) stayed with it and felt better after a couple of weeks , not sure what causes the problem though.

Welcome new people!!!

Drink plenty water, take paracetamol if you have a sore head and treat yourself to bubble baths and early nights. If you can get through the first week or so you can do the whole thing. Im going for my 5th weigh in tonight and am loving this program.

Everyone on here is a great help and never feel like any question is silly we have all been there and had the same questions.

PS: TICKERS to get one go here

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

and make sure you select to have the ticker public or you cant update it.

x

Hi to all the new members, this is a fantastic forum & you will find loads of help, i've been on LL for 11 days, the first week ok no headaches, had trouble with my foodpacks but realised the soups are not for me ! the last few days i've had stomach ache, but this has seemed to have disapeared, and feeling much better, so please stick with it its so worth it.

Back