Any october starters??

Hi everyone, how are you all?.
iv had a really bad cough and sore throat :(
i had to buy some cought medicine because my throat is so sore, but its nearly all sugar, its awful, i bet iv put on loads of weight. im very sad today :(
xx

i too, felt unwell when starting the programme, headache and 2 lots of stomach aches which thankfully passed and now the prog is messing with my periods!, however saying all this, I am week 4 into it and do feel better and most importantly don't feel hungry at all, at times I struggle to have all 4 foodpacks! I found that keeping busy and active helps and burns the calories!

twiglet, don't be sad - maybe go and get diabetic cough medicine? You won't have put weight on, you have been good and recovered since your blip last week - chin up!

Hi everyone, back again I had my form signed today am just waiting on my llc to let me know when I can start, I'm sooooo excited. My nurse who did my forms has lost 5.5st on ll and she was sooo positive and encouraging I came out of her office feeling amazing :)!

Emma xXx

Rubbish this week, its my time of the month and I barely drunk 1 liter of water a day let along 4!!! Will make up for it this week though!

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......5...............1lbs.............19.5lbs
Lana.........3..............4lbs............14lbs
Sb2b.........3..............5lbs............21bs
malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbs
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1.................10lbs..........10lbs
Minime......2..................3.5lbs.........14.5lbs
Twiglet......1..................10lbs..........10lbs
Steph........2..................5lbs...........12lbs
Minxymy.....1.................15lbs..........15lbs
Clarins.......1.................10lbs........10lbs
Picnic.........2...................5lbs.......14.5lbs
EmmaHSE....4................. 4lbs.........26lbs

ahhh at least its 1lb off than on!!! Just think every lb is off that target for your bridesmaid fitting!

Well here goes!

Well my form is signed my menu is ticked and I go to my first meeting at 17:45 today. As I work nights I wont eat when I get home at 8am as completeply knackered!! so will get up and and the drive to meeting so today I start!

Kinda worried about the tiredness as doctor said to expect it, I work 4 nights on 4 nights off do college on a Thursday straight from work and have a 2 year old running round while a try to catch 40 winks! so my 4 nights on are completely tiring as it is! is the tiredness REALLY bad? also move house in 12 days nd husband went to sea (in Navy) yesterday, Oh and still half a house to pack and a whole house to paint back to magnolia! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still excited though!

Sorry for the long post! trying to keep myself awake.

Oh anyone tired the savory drink thing? any good?

Thanks and Good Night/ Good Morning
Sharon

Still dont understand why it wont let me post mroe then 150 letters including ticker on my signature! grrrrr

Hi I have my first meeting tonight at 7.30 excited but kind of dreading it too, feeling very positive though :). Oh there's a november starters thread now too :). Good luck for your first day!!

Emma xXx

Hey gd luck to those starting tonight! have my 4th weigh in tonight!! im always bit scared that scales will show no loss!
Well spk 2 u all later!

Bit late but here at last.

Hi All :D

I started LL in Oct but have only just managed to find this forum. So far things have been ok although I have had the odd little slip up :cry:. Still last night was weigh in number 4 and i have lost 22lbs so far. Still a very long way to go but one day at a time. It's great to read all the messages on here really inspiring.

I did LL once before about 4 years ago and lost loads of weight but then I met a man who was a real feeder and the weight just piled back on till he left me for a girl 10stone lighter and about 10 years younger! Still here I am single again and ready to start thinking about dating again. Need to get some of this weight off before that becomes a real option though. The thought of someone else seeing me naked at the moment is not good.:hide:

Well it all feels a little odd to write all this on here and not know who is going to read it but then again what the hell.

Keep up the good work everyone.

xx :wavey:

i have my 4th weigh in tonight, and like SB2B dread either a gain or stay the same - its getting stupid how much I dread Tues evenings until I see what I have lost and then breathe a HUGH sigh of relief! Going xmas shopping this afternoon, hoping walking and carrying bags will burn off a few calories between now and 7.30pm! Update the list later

hi , i am on week 5 of ll, and found i was really tired and irritable the first week, but after week three have had more energy than usual. i am a disabled single parent and work part time, so usually tired but have definately had more energy after the first week. the savoury drink is ok, nice to have a change from tea or coffee if you fancy a hot drink. might be useful at work to help you through.
good luck, janine

Thanks SB2B, I wasnt expecting much of a loss, so it wasnt a shock. Im back on the water and walking in a big way!! I had a big loss last week so Im just keeping an eye on the bigger picture which is looking good. Im getting there.

Going to try on the bridesmaid dresses in december, I hope to be at least another stone lighter by then so gonna get really stuck into walking more and some swimming.

Hope all the weigh in's go well tonight, good luck!

Hi FeGee,

Welcome to the forum. Im sure you will lose all the weight you need and gain bags of confidence along the way too. Youll have guys falling over themselves to get to you!

Dont be shy write away on the forum and keep us up to date on your weight loss. You prob know alot more about it thanw e do as youve done it before.

Did you do route to management last time?

hi people, they finally approved my ticker lol, i am in a dilemma, i dare not speak with my councillor, not that she isnt lovely nor approachable, but i want to go to phase 2 now, i have been nothing but ill on the packs alone and i know ill never finish the 100 days, this is my 3rd week i only have 2.5 stone to go to be at my lowest they allow me, and this week have started dropping a food pack but replacing it with a high protein meal instead, and i feel loads better, do you think my councillor will support this???? help. please :cry:

Hi Salad,
i bet your counsellor will be fine with that :)
our LLC told us that from begining of december a new LL diet is starting where you will have 3 shakes and a low calorie meal, i think they will be quite firm about what you can eat and the weight loss not as rapid. good luck talking to her, let us know what she says xx

Hi Feegee, he was a crappy person and you deserve much much better :) good luck, you will be fab fab fab in no time :) xx

P.S. its my third weigh in tonight, im worried as i drank so much cough medicine and had lemsip, bonus is i feel a hundred times better, but worried about what Mr scales say......
xx

thanks guys, just left her the email, so no doubt i will speak with her about 4.30, x my fingers!! also some one was asking about them brth drinks, i add alot of ground pepper to my soups and drinks, and has anyone tried a hot water flavour>>> they are lovely, although you only need 1/4 - 1/2 t spoon of it, very nice!!!!

another 3 off tonight!Name....Week...........Loss..........Total LossEmzski......5...............1lbs.............19.5l bsLana.........3..............4lbs............14lbsSb2b.........4..............3lbs............24bs malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbsNina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbsPumpkin....1.................10lbs..........10lbsMinime......2..................3.5lbs.........14.5 lbsTwiglet......1..................10lbs..........10l bsSteph........2..................5lbs...........12l bs Minxymy.....1.................15lbs..........15lbsClarins.......1.................10lbs........10lbsPicnic.........2...................5lbs.......14.5 lbsEmmaHSE....4................. 4lbs.........26lbs

Back