Any october starters??

went through my wardrobe last night with my best mate helping and decided to be ruthless! Got rid of 4 bin bags of clothes, either too big, too dated or because I hadn't worn any of them in the last 6 months. Tried some of them on, and couldn't believe how big they were now! Was going to have a car boot sale, but don't think I would make much money out of clothes, so prob going to give them to a charity and let someone else benefit from them. My wardrobe has so much space in it - leave it for now to fill with new smaller clothes (hopefully v soon!)

hey malteaser i dont exactly the same on sat!!! took 2 bin bags of clothes n shoes to charity and got another 2 sitting in my living room waiting to go there!! best to get rid of them i think so not tempted to go back!!!
on a down side its first night tonight ive sat here and felt hungary... :( not felt it since first week!
just gonna keep drinking my water hopefully it will pass!

Hey SB2B, u r lucky that you haven't felt hungry since the first week, every week at some stage I feel hungry (or bored?!) - the charities will wonder what has happened, this sudden influx of clothes! See you Tues

yeh i think my hungar is always due to bordom! nothing ever good on tv on a sunday night and think im prob just thinking bout food more!
I know the charity shops will have loads of clothes in them now lol!!
See ya tues have gd couple of days!

Hey everyone. I cant beleive how fast the weeks are going ive got my week 6 weigh in tonight. Im feeling a lot happier with my body and going shopping in Edinburgh then a gig on sunday so excited about that.

Hope everyone is getting on good. Has anyone got to the point where the thought of "real" food is making them quite ill?? I have no interest or want for it anymore!

ohh im not like that emski i could eat now! not that i would i just look like a weirdo and stare at ppl eating instead my willpower for a nice body next summer for my wedding is good!!!
I can agree with the weeks flying past though its mad its week 5 weigh in for me tomorrow night...madness!

I am so delighted my biggest weight loss so far WOOP

Name....Week...........Loss..........Total Loss
Emzski......6...............8lbs.............17.5l bs
Lana.........3..............4lbs............14lbs

Sb2b.........4..............3lbs............24bs
malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbs
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1.................10lbs..........10lbs
Minime......2..................3.5lbs.........14.5 lbs
Twiglet......1..................10lbs..........10l bs
Steph........2..................5lbs...........12l bs
Minxymy.....2.................7lbs..........22lbs
Clarins.......1.................10lbs........10lbs
Picnic.........2...................7lbs.......18lb s
EmmaHSE....5................. 4lbs.........30lbs

WARNING, FOOD TALK (only a bit!)

Its my birthday today! I had a piece of cake (planned), and then did a 3 mile run (also planned). I don't want to get in the habit of "purging" what I eat with exercise, coz that's a dangerous path that I've already been down years ago, but I wasn't going to resist cake on my birthday, and didn't want to come out of ketosis.

That is my only major challenge until Christmas, and I'm pleased with the way I handled it. Tomorrow might be a struggle but I'm busy so hopefully it'll be fine. I'm still highly motivated.

I applaud everyone who hasn't even touched food. And emski on her fantastic weight loss this week!

Welcome sarah, this site is a massive help!!

Thanks guys I couldnt beleive it when she said 8lbs loss, I did have a bad loss last week (TOTM) so i really got stuck into my 4 liters of water EVERYDAY and I managed to go a walk everyday. Im going to try (weather permitting) to keep the walking going. totally delighted with myself and im wearing a pair of size 14 heans today so feeling very proud of myself!!

well done emzski, thats fantastic. I walk every day 3-4 times a day with the dog, so thinks that helps me, but i am crap with drinking water! Some weeks are good when I drink a fair bit, other weeks like this one are rubbish. Got my week 5 weigh in tonight, so hoping I lose more than 2 pound this week. It was also my TOTM last week (unexpected though!) but have been very active this week including a dance exercise class and swimming, so fingers crossed

Welcome Sarah!

Hi
I've just joined this wonderful website. I started LL in October and have lost 10lb to date. It's good to read all the threads as it's really encouraging.

Hi emzski
wow what a fantastic weightloss, i bet you really pleased, makes me determind to drink all my 4 litres of water !!
Take care

Hi all,

Sorry it's been ages since I updated. All still going well, another 4lb off last week.

Have a wedding in Melbourne in March, and would really like to be wearing something nice for it, so fingers crossed the losses keep stacking up.

Really enjoy hearing how well everyone's doing. Keep up the good work!
Stephx
x

Emzski......5...............1lbs.............19.5l bs
Lana.........3..............4lbs............14lbs
Sb2b.........4..............3lbs............24bs

malteaser...3..............5lbs...........19lbs
Nina08.......1..............4.5lbs.........4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1.................10lbs..........10lbs
Minime......2..................3.5lbs.........14.5 lbs
Twiglet......1..................10lbs..........10lbs
Steph........4..................4lbs...........19lbs
Minxymy.....2.................7lbs..........22lbs
Clarins.......1.................10lbs........10lbs
Picnic.........2...................7lbs.......18lb s
EmmaHSE....5................. 4lbs.........30lbs

Hello evryone!!
how are you all doing? i just had my week 4 weigh in and am happy with my 7lb loss :) thats 17lb in total, woooo hoooo!!!!

Emzski......5...............1lbs.........19.5l bs
Lana.........3...............4lbs.........14lbs
Sb2b.........4...............3lbs.........24bs
malteaser..3...............5lbs.........19lbs

Nina08......1..............4.5lbs.......4.5lbs
Pumpkin....1...............10lbs........10lbs
Minime......2...............3.5lb........14.5 lbs
Twiglet......4...............7lbs.........17l bs
Steph........4...............4lbs.........19l bs
Minxymy....2...............7lbs.........22lbs
Clarins.......1..............10lbs........10lbs
Picnic.........2..............7lbs.........18lb s
EmmaHSE...5..............4lbs.........30lbs

Hi all i lost 5lb last night so was well pleased!!!! got my 2 stone sticker hehe!

Emzski......5...............1lbs.........19.5l bs
Sb2b.........5...............5lbs.........29bs

The table has got in a muddle, think someone copied theone before I had updated. No matter I will update again.

Emzski......6...............8lbs.........27.5l lbs
Sb2b.........5...............5lbs.........29bs

Everyone is doing really well. We are all going be SO slim in our christmas gear!!

Back