Any october starters??

Hey all

Haven t been on much, it was my sons birthday and we had a visitor up so busy buys! Going away this week too but sticking to LL 100%!!

Hope you are all doing well and getting closer to goal. I finish foundation on 29th Dec, cant beleive how fast it has past!!

My update
Emzski......10..........4.5lbs......38.5lbs lbs
EmmaHSE...9..............3lbs.........44lbs
malteaser..8...............6lbs.........28lbs
Sb2b.........8...............5lbs.........40lbs
Steph........7...............3lbs.........30lbs
Bronte........5..............7.5lb........30lbs
Minxymy....5...............4lbs.........28lbs
Twiglet......4...............7lbs.........17lbs
Lana.........3...............4lbs.........14lbs

It was mine and my Hubbies 1st year wedding anniversary yesterday, so we went out for a meal (thought I would treat myself!), so was really looking forward to having a proper meal, and went for the healthier option of meat and veg, no chips, no spuds and no dessert! However I was really disappointed that I didnt' enjoy the meal at all as it seems that my taste buds have disappeared! It was really strange for me, I was sat there eating, not feeling particularly hungry and eating I suppose for the sake of it, a meal that I could have easily left. I hope my taste buds haven't disappeared for ever!!

Feeling pants today as I have managed to get myself an eye infection, so off to the Drs this afternoon. Its week 9 weigh in today, so hoping for a loss however small this week, after my meal

Hi Malteaser,

Sorry the meal didn't go well, im sure our tastes will come back during RTM. I am not that intresed in food at the moment, I like my packs and being a parties etc I dont feel tempted at all, usually id be eating non stop. It is strange how our attitude to food changes so much. Did you get something for your eye infection?

Hope the weight in goes well girls!!

Ive managed to lose my voice so its a quite night in my house!!

Hey i lost 3 lb last night so got my 3 stone sticker!!!
now 13lbs till my 4stone mark...wonder if i can do that by the new year????hmmmmmm

Well done SB!!

Im getting close to my 3 stone! Do you really get a sticker? Not heard anyone mention that in my group. Maybe your LLC goes that extra mile.

Keep up the good work well done
x

well SB2B, you are the star pupil of our class who has lost the most i think? Sorry I wasn't there last night, I have got a nasty eye infection so wasn't feeling that great so went to bed early. See you next week. I've only lost 2 stone 2 pounds, but shouldn't really complain should i?!

hey!!
yeh emski we get a little smiley face sticker on the front of our book everytime we loose a stone....thought everyone got them maybe its just our councellor being nice then!!
Hi malteaser hope ur eye is feeling better yeh chedam said u had an eye invection....hope its gets better soon!!! did u pop in to get weighed?? yeh 2 stone 2 lb is brill well done!!! im not the star pupil tho lol most is nearly 4 stone! but im pleased with my 3 stone hehe!!
We picked our secret santa names last night as next week is last week as we then are not back till 6th altho there are pop ins!!
Anyway im babbling on hope everyone else is doing ok!!! spk soon xxx

no i didn't pop in SB2B, as my eyes still aren't right, but I am hoping that they ok 2moro night as I am out on the town. I have decided on my outfit, sexy corset, blk trs and high heels. It looks really nice and dare I say I look quite slim!!
For some reason struggling again this week, but haven't been mega bad, only thing I have done is eaten a biscuit at work! So I am going to dance my booty off big time 2moro night and shake some calories off!

ahhh sounds good hun knock them all dead!!!! other half has his work party tonight but its at fatsos!!! so not gonna go although part of me is kinda gutted im not as he is now gettin ready but ill feel better for not going at weigh in on tues i guess!!!
Hope ur eyes r feeling better soon.....hopefully see u tues?!

Hello everyone!!!!
How are u all??
iv been really sick, i picked up a virus from the hospital and iv been soooo poorly, but im ok now!!! yaaaaay!!!! im back to lighter life on tuesday, i hope and pray i haven't gained, iv tried to be good, just having soup, but i haven't had anything bad.
you have all done great since i was last on here, well done!!!!!
xxxx

hey everyone. Monday is here again so another weigh in for me. Its crazy how fast it comes round!!! I still have SO much christmas shopping to do its scary!!

Ive just found a new thing I love - Ice skating. its so much fun and great for toning those legs and bums. I want to try and go regularly but none of my friends are really up for it!! Load of spoil sports!

Sorry to hear you have been unwell twiglet, hope it goes well on tuesday and glad your getting back on the horse!

Hey everyone

Well had my weigh in this week. Couldn't stay for the meeting :( but I lost another 4lbs which I am delighted with!!

Only 18lbs tog o cant beleive it!!!

Emzski......11..........4lbs......42.5lbs lbs
EmmaHSE...9..............3lbs.........44lbs
malteaser..8...............6lbs.........28lbs
Sb2b.........8...............5lbs.........40lbs
Steph........7...............3lbs.........30lbs
Bronte........5..............7.5lb........30lbs
Minxymy....5...............4lbs.........28lbs
Twiglet......4...............7lbs.........17lbs
Lana.........3...............4lbs.........14lbs

Thanks, yes I am delighted, can see my goal now and getting so close. Nothing is gonna get in my way. Good luck to you girls for tonight. Feels like its just the 4 of us on here now!

Hey to all you lurkers though!!

I haven't been on here for weeks! I feel a little unmotivated....it seems as though the weight coming off doesn't push me anymore. I think when I started LL, I really wanted to get back into my old clothes....and guess what! I'm sitting in them right now!! YAY!!
I went shopping on Sunday and got myself a coat from Zara, I went for the large but it was too big so I had to buy a medium - which is just a little snug but I'll give it til end of Jan and it'll be loose. I stopped by in H&M and saw this shirt/dress thingy and as always, they had sold out shortly after putting it on display and the only one left was the display and it was a size 8. The assistant offered to take it down for me and I looked at him like he had 6 heads, I couldn't decide to kiss him or slap him from taking the piss out. ME?? he actually thought I would fit into a size 8!? Well, as it turns out, it was suppose to be a baggy fit and I squeezed in! I was so pleased. So what if it was suppose to be really baggy?? It was only just a little slouchy on me but I loved the way I looked in it. Then I picked up a shrug but the colour I wanted it in only had an xs left and I put it back down, then I thought to myself, why the hell not - try it on, if it doesn't look good take it off! So I did, and it fit - properly with the button done up and everything! I think I'm in love with H&M.
Good thing I was out shopping very late on Sunday and all the shops shut early, otherwise I would've emptied my bank account.

Being a 'normal' size feels a little 'fat'. I know the trousers that I couldn't pull past my butt before actually fit now but when I look in the mirror I still look chunky - to me of course. I can now zip up every pair of boots I own, not a big deal I bought them all 2 years ago with the thought of 'I'll fit into them one day' and I want to buy new ones. All those clothes I've saved for 'one day they'll fit' now fit. In fact, some of them bypassed my wardrobe and went straight to the charity box because they were too big! Some are still a little snug but I don't resemble a sausage when I wear them.

I'm really happy I don't look like a sausage anymore.

Wow sounds like your doing really well. Congratulations.

Had to laugh at the sausage thing!

Wow sounds like your doing really well. Congratulations.

Had to laugh at the sausage thing!

LOL I used to take great offense when someone called me a 'little sausage' it doesn't bother me so much anymore :)

Or how about those joints of meat tied up in sections with string??

Glad to see you back SB2B!!

Ive had a lapse this week so struggling like you wouldn't beleive, I know I knocked myself right out of Ketosis so am gonna come off bars for a week to try and get back in it. I have my weigh in tmrw which I am dreading, Ill have to come to clean to the group and LLC. I know I have put on, it wasnt just a simple lapse a really silly one!

Oh well onwards and upwards now, Ive done well today and am treating it like a new start. Have to keep focused on my goals.

Hope the move went well and glad to see you back!

Do you find it harder to stay on track now that you're so close to goal?

I only lost 2 pounds last night, but lost 2 stone, 2 pounds in total which isn't bad I suppose, but wished I had lost a bit more, but shouldn't complain really should I?!

Back