Any october starters??

Do you find it harder to stay on track now that you're so close to goal?

I did when I started to get lots of strokes, I was sort of thinking, OH I LOOK BRILL, do I need to continue, I guess that's why I had a lapse BUT I went and got out my book with my goals in it and it reminded me why I am doing this and I got my head down and am working towards my goal again. Think its important to keep your goals fresh in your mind. I wont give up until I get there!

Malteaser - I had 3 weeks were I only lost 2lbs stick with it becuase that 3 weeks of 2lbs added up to 6lbs. You will get there and some weeks will be low but you will get the highs too!

Well done SBTB!!! Bet you are totally delighted!! Your doing brilliantly!

Have you got a date for your wedding? I cant wait to see your wedding pics!

hi all, i lost 5 lb last night, i have a stone and a half to go now!!!! over half way there. woooop woooop xxx

I did when I started to get lots of strokes, I was sort of thinking, OH I LOOK BRILL, do I need to continue, I guess that's why I had a lapse BUT I went and got out my book with my goals in it and it reminded me why I am doing this and I got my head down and am working towards my goal again. Think its important to keep your goals fresh in your mind. I wont give up until I get there!

Malteaser - I had 3 weeks were I only lost 2lbs stick with it becuase that 3 weeks of 2lbs added up to 6lbs. You will get there and some weeks will be low but you will get the highs too!

Oh dear, that's JUST what I feel like! I've got WI tonight - gulp! Not sure what to say to my LLC. I've lapsed and lapsed but I haven't collapsed. I think I need to review my goals to regain focus. I think I'll start skipping again instead running.

update

Hi All

Can't believe it is nearly christmas and hopefully only got another month left on LL and i can't wait to finish. I have been completely sticking to it by the book but last week had a bit of a major lapse when i was working away and ordered some room service! Managed to get back on it this week but i am feeling really demotivated and because i am closer to my goal and looking and feeling a lot better it is getting a lot harder to keep going. Also feeling really left it with all the christmas nights out etc...sitting there with a glass of water is NOT fun!!! Anyway, still managed to lose 2lbs this week despite my slip up so hopefully by christmas i will be at 4st off in 12 weeks which is just phenomenal. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Emma

Emzski......11..........4lbs......42.5lbs lbs
EmmaHSE...11..........2lbs.........51lbs
malteaser..8...............6lbs.........28lbs
Sb2b.........8...............5lbs.........40lbs
Steph........7...............3lbs.........30lbs
Bronte........5..............7.5lb........30lbs
Minxymy....5...............4lbs.........28lbs
Twiglet......4...............7lbs.........17lbs
Lana.........3...............4lbs.........14lbs

hi all!!!
Have to admit went to partners xmas meal last night and had roast dinner but i planned it to be honest back on the wagon from now on though!!
Im not sure if im gonna get a chance to come on here in next few weeks so hope everyone has gd xmas and spk 2 u all soon!!!
SB2B xx
p.s its 1st aug emski!

Ive had a whole week of eating!! Not good and have my last foundation meeting tmrw!! Back on track and staying 100% on LL until I reach goal now. Lets not beat ourselves up. Whats done is done!

well i had a couple of meals..xmas and boxing day!!! now back on the packs so just hoping for a loss on tuesday now!! i think its just this time of year makes it so much harder....all the chocs and nice food just does not help!

i have eaten everything in sight the last week or so! But today I am back on the packs, as would like to have a loss next Tuesday even a small loss I would be happy with. I am done with eating now and think I have had a fair amount of food to last me for the next couple of months!!

Well I'm pleased to report I lost another 5 lbs this week, and that's after eating on my birthday, another time with friends and on Christmas Day! I'm back on track now since last Friday although have to admit this cold weather is making me think of food more! Any way, just have now a New Years Eve dinner party and a 40th on Friday and then back on track again. I have decided I'm going to eat at both but restrict the carbs as I've done before and that seems to work.

Happy New Year everyone and wishing you all a much "Lighter Life" for 2009!!!!!

Well I gained 4lbs, Im not at all surprised as I was expecting it, infact I thought the damage may be worse.

So its like starting a fresh from this morning. i got up had my liter of water, had a bath then my hot choc and have been right on it all day. I think this time of year is a struggle so I have to say a big well done to those who didnt gain thats a big thing over this time of year.

Ive now got my head down and working towards the valentines goal which will take me to goal weight. Am so excited!!! Then for me its onto RTM!!

Also I start developers next week, thursday 8th is my day in the developers class and I am as nervous as hell!! I think only 1 girl from class will be joing me, others have gone onto RTM and some are going to toher times of devlopers meeting. I hope everyone is nice!!

Hello Anyone out there in October land?!

Happy New year to you all!!

I am struggling to get back on track, was supposed to start back on food packs on Monday, which kinda didn't happen and still hasn't, but back to work today, so hoping that now I am back in my routine that the food packs will follow.

tottally agree with you there malteaser im finding it hard getting back into the swing of it...although i was good new years eve its really hard getting back into it....im struggling keep picking at things!

I decided at my meeting monday to get back on it Tuesday and have stuck to just 4 packs a day - no bars. Its been bloody tough but today has been easier so Im thinking I may be back in ketosis, no hunger pangs.

Its been like week 1 all over again!!! Glad to say I think im thru the worst of it all now. Just think of going to class and having the confidence youve lost. I hated it on monday having a gain, determined not to slide again until at goal!

hi all!!
Hope everyone ok!!! Im really nervous for tonight for WI think i have put on with the naughty xmas! Back on Foodpacks tho so hopefully can put it right next week!

Hi SBTB

Im doing ok, finding it all a bit of a struggle since christmas but now the schools are back Im getting into my routine again.

Even went to the gym today. I hope ive lost the 4lbs I put on when I go to my new developers class on thursday! eeekkk really worried about it!

Back