Any october starters??

Well done ladies

It seems to be such a struggle for people getting back into it. Ithink the secret will be to get back into a routiine and keep busy.
Good luck.

hey all!
Gd luck with your new class on thurs emski! Cannot believe next week im gonna be in a 'devlopers' class....its gone so quick!
Well i Stayed the same tonight so was well chuffed so gonna get stuck in this week and hope for a gd loss on tuesday!!!
Def agree with you slenda it def is hard once you come off to get back into it but tomorrow im gonna get back into routine!!
spk soon SB2B

p.s hope your ok Malteaser and Twiglet, the group missed you tonight! Hope everythings ok! just to let you no our developers class starts next week at 7pm tuesday as normal!

Yeah I think routine has a lot to do with it. Ive just totally gone out routine!! I think now ive started at the gym ive got a routine going with the boys being at school and nursery I am getting back into it! Its just tough

well done SB2B, I chickened out and didn't go because I knew I had put on a few pounds - how bad is that? But I am back on the shakes as of this morning, so hoping that next Tuesday I will be ok. In a way I wish we didn't have Christmas, as it's put me right out of sync and this is the most I have struggled with it since Oct.

ohh mate u shouldnt of chickened out everyone nearly in class put on this week u should of just come!!! Mind u i tottally no how u feel was well scared at the thought of turning up and being the only one to of put weight on!!! Im so out of sync too and am the same.... struggling!!! Was gonna text ya in week but think u were away the week everyone swoppped numbers as i dnt have urs! Well gd luck with this week see ya tues!

Hi Oct gang

I had my developers meeting tonight. Went ok! I dunno just felt really weird but ill get used to it I guess. Wish I got the numbers or emails from my foundation friends. I miss them!

Stick with it gang we are getting there!

Hi everyone, its been so long since I’ve posted on here, didn’t realise that all the times I’ve been checking these pages at work on my “restricted” computer I could have been posting!! I’ve loved reading everyone’s posts, I can’t believe I’ve made it this far, I really can’t. I’m like the majority of people here, done every other diet going and failed, so I kinda expected the saem with this one too, but now in developers!! I’m over a third of the way through my journey but got a long way to go still. I’m hoping to be at goal by my holiday to Turkey in June, and no cover ups will be packed, only bikinis! (I’ve never worn a bikini in my life so that should be interesting!!) anyway, back to work and my veggie soup J Keep up the great work guys

Loads loves and hugs
GG xx

sb2b - thanks for you message, but still being crap! Think I will e-mail Pauline and explain what is going on, in case she wonders where I am. I just seem to be in a bad place and it won't pass. Arghhhh!!!

Hi Grimsby girl, glad to hear your still keeping to it and doing so well good for you!

Malteaser: Go to your group meeting honestly if you want to get back on track it will help you. I went to developers for the first time last night. Although I felt a bit like a fish out of water we focused on goals and it has helped me get my focus back. Dont leave it too long as it gets harder and harder. You have done SO well, put in to much time, effort and money into this it would be a real shame to give up now.

You can do it!

hey all!!!

not got internet at home again so sorry not been on alot!!!
Welcome Grimsby girl!! u should def come on here an post more...how u doing in ur journey so far?
Malteaser you really should come to meetings like emski said it will def help.. i can totally understand as taking me ages to get back on it 100%!!! but ur so close to goal!!
Hope everyone else doing ok!!!
SB2B x

Back