Any of the old wannabees from last autumn?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by FatnSad, 5 July 2010 Social URL.

1. FatnSad

FatnSad Full Member

Well I am back :confused: Last time I was 13st 8lb when I started I got down to 11st then christmas got in the way.

I am ashamed to say I am now 14st 3lb the heaviest I have ever been:eek:

Today is my first day back on the old CD ss bandwagon. So far after only a few hours I want to give up....sigh.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Morning Fatnsad

I was doing CD this time last year and lost 2 stone, but like you gained it and even more.. gone over to SW now, as I know I can't not eat and although slower.. its working. Good luck this time around with CD x
  4. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Cambridge SS
    Yep, I lost 3.5 stone late last year/early this year. I put a stone back on over two months but fortunately most of it was just water, I think.

Lost it and more on the first two weeks back, so I'm sure you'll be back in the groove before you realise! :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.