1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Days Any one do just red days???

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by madmaxg, 25 August 2011 Social URL.

1. madmaxg

madmaxg Full Member

I All,

I have been trying the EE plan on SW for a while but with not a lot of success, have lost but only 4 pounds in 8 weeks. I know it is still a loss but I lost more doing red & green plans. I did mainly green but want to try to do mainly red. Anybody out there do this, I need some inspiration so would like a peek at people diaries for ideas. Am going to start my diary back up aswell so people can see what I am eating and comment.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Ellebear does red days and she keeps a diary. Have a read through the diary sections - some may be preceeded with "red days", it should help you hun.

If I do red days I nearly always use my second B choice for potatoes so I'm better off doing EE if I want meat! I'm a green day girl mostly.
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

Hello! I do mainly red days - my food diary can be found in the Food diaries sub section xxx
  5. vickidyers

vickidyers Silver Member

Slimming World
    I do nearly all red days only the occasional green days sneaks in when I fancy potato salad! I will start I food diary - I keep meaning to get round to it! x
  6. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    Yep mainly red days with the odd green or EE thrown in. :)
  7. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I do red and green - diary in my signature X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.