• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any one do SW without fruit?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I just wondered really if its possible to follow Sw without eating fruit. I eat loads of veg & salad but I've totally gone off fruit!!!

I really don't know why as I used to love it but I just can't stomach it now. The only fruit that I might eat a couple of times a week is bananas, pears & apples but I can do a week without!

Sorry for the ramble but does anyone else successfully follow the plan excluding fruit?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
I don't eat a lot of fruit :)

I don't but i can easiy see how it can be done. I usy only have fruit with brekkie. Otherwise veg all the way for me.
Today no fruit at all for me.

Last edited:
No fruit for me (I have real trouble digesting it)

BeckyT

Always trying!
I love fruit and often have it as a snack between meals however when we got our 8 week old puppy 2 months ago I was so tired from the lack of sleep I lost my appetite, which really isn't like me I might add! I found that I was just eating my 3 meals a day however due to lack of sleep and running around all the time I didn't bother with fruit.

Do to answer your question, I'd say it is poss to do SW without fruit providing you do have your superfree from veg

And I am the opposite. Have lost over 2 stone on mainly fruit as my superfree, dont really like veg. Think its a case of superfree is superfree, so long as you have it in some form, if it works for you dont knock it!

I don't really do fruit unless it's pineapple on my smash pizza. It's not doing me any harm.

I don't really do fruit, purely because the fruit I do like is sooo darn expensive if eaten in the quantities I would want them in!
I do struggle for snacks sometimes but I make do.

As long as you're getting your Superfree, I don't think it matters whether it's fruit or veg! :) xx

I don't even worry about superfree but then again I do green days rather than extra easy so it's not quite so important. I honestly don't know what's superfree or superspeed.