Cruise PV Any one else here like me? encouragement needed, please.

Hi All - I couldn't get plain oatbran but got Oatbran and Oatgerm from Holland and Barratt - it seems to work the same and doesn't appear to have affected results. I love it in the Galette, even though they look pretty rubbish. Tried it in fat-free yogurt last night and that was delicious too. Don't think it will be too hard to have this everyday for ever!

They probably don't taste as bad as you think they will.
I do feel for you. At least you have tried. I am on day 33 of Dukan and STILL eat my oatbran stirred into my yogurt. I haven't even tried a galette.
In a week when you're popping them out of the oven like a mini little Nigella you'll laugh at it all.
Just give them a try tomorrow. If they're that bad don't eat them, the dog (if you have one) will probably appreciate one as a little treat. Dust yourself off and give it another go.

Thank you locket, I feel so deflated! I was so happy after I managed to do my gallete that I felt like the female version of Leo DiCrapio in Titanic... "I am the queen of the world!!!!!!!":D

Feeling better today and will try my Muffin shortly:eek:

um - I'm not sure how to break the bad news, but yellow and a bit like a deflated souffle tends to be how dukan muffins turn out....

They may taste better than they look?

:eek: really??? I saw someone's post about microwave muffins and they also had the baked version and they looked pretty good... but now that I think about it they did have other ingredients like wheat germ or something similar..but I guess that was the image i had in my head.. and when mine turned up like the deflated yellow souffles my heart sank:(

I will try them this morning and let you know if they taste better than they look.

Thanks again for all your help and coaching!;)

Back