Any one ever feel like they have too many points?

jennybeth79

Silver Member
I currently get 26 points a day...

I know I should be grateful but it kind of encourages silly eating when you want to eat healthy but if you do make good food choices you cant possibly use up all your points... :confused:

Ive had my breakfast and lunch and I still have 19 points left seems a little unreal

I feel the same now iv been sticking to my points, 22 points a day and i feel like i am stuffed.

I had cereal and milk which worked out as 3 points
I had 4 slices of ww bread and ww soup 3 points
ww yogurt 1 point
Thats 7 points used 19 to go lol

Hiya why dont you try and have more points for Breki+Lunch.
You could have normal bread for more points for instance.
I would have a milky bedtime drink and a couple of biccis too...
I only get 20 points so im very jelous :rolleyes: its weird though some days i could live on 14 but have to say most days i wish i could double em!!LOL

4 slices of bread and soup sound like more than 3 points. 4 slices of bread is probably 3 points on its own without spread

If youre struggling, why not ditch the WW bread and get normal bread, same as soup, get regular Heinz or something. You can eat the same but substitute it for higher pointed things :)

Hi, im on my 2nd week and have thought the exact same as you, i currently get 25 points and struggle to use them all in a day !!!! im eating alot more than i usually would and do actually feel stuffed, it is strange getting my head around it but time will tell if its working for me, i have my 2nd weigh in tonight.....i have bought a monthly pass so i am going to use that up at least then make my mind up as to carry on or not....although i am enjoying it alot more than i thought i would !!!

hiya!!!! i have far too many points and i no your not meant to leave many but sometimes its impossible!!the other day i had breakfsat lunch and dinner and still had 20 points left!! i try my best to use them all up but sometimes i really struggle too xx

Seriously if you have 20 points left after eating 3 meals you need to totally change what youre eating :eek: You must be eating almost no point stuff for your meals. I dont want to appear cheeky but have you definitely worked out your points correctly? Even if youre on about 30 points 10 points for 3 meals is a tiny amount.

If youre struggling, cut out any WW products and go for the higher pointed versions. Youre doing yourself no favours in cutting back.

yeah definatly worked them out right. ill go for higher stuff from now on then, its just i feel bad if i eat things with loads of points

Yep i have to agree with sandy girls,honestly if you have those points you really need to be using most of em....

Good luck :)

I was struggling to eat all my 22 points but since i started to eat all my points (to make ww work!) im struggling to stay within them!!! i try to plan my brekki and lunch and dinner is my most random meal i cant plan ahead for this one most night! that way my points are more spread out.

5 for brekki
6-7 for lunch
10 for dinner and snacks.

spose it depends on what u do all day.
i have set break and lunch times at work so plan ahead what i eat/drink at them times best i can.

I find i binge more in the evening so keep a bigger portion of points for then.

4 slices of bread and soup sound like more than 3 points. 4 slices of bread is probably 3 points on its own without spread

If youre struggling, why not ditch the WW bread and get normal bread, same as soup, get regular Heinz or something. You can eat the same but substitute it for higher pointed things :)

ww bread is half a point per slice so 4 slices are 2 points the soup is ww and its 1 point for the can...I dont use spreads got out the habbit with all my years of dieting lol

I guess its just really strange to think of being on a diet without having to eat the diet versions of things...

Some days I have no probs using them but there the days when Ive been to McDs with the kids and even though I chose within my points I still feel guilt for having eaten *bad food* other days where I have fruit and veg find it hard to use them.... I guess I'll be complaining when I get lighter coz my points will drop

ww bread is half a point per slice so 4 slices are 2 points the soup is ww and its 1 point for the can...I dont use spreads got out the habbit with all my years of dieting lol

I guess its just really strange to think of being on a diet without having to eat the diet versions of things...

Bread counts for more when youre having several slices. I know 2 slices are 1.5 points so 4 slices are probably 3 :(

Can someone with esource or something confirm how many points it is??

Bread counts for more when youre having several slices. I know 2 slices are 1.5 points so 4 slices are probably 3 :(

Can someone with esource or something confirm how many points it is??

I never knew that well if thats the case YAY I used more points lol WOooooo
I just read side of packet lol ...just been and had another look no small print about having more than one slice just says 1/2 per slice...I dont have a calulator or e source so ill take ur word for it... its 49 cals per slice and trace sat fat

Back