Any one in their first few days and new to forum!

Hi and welcome to the board! I am new too - only on day 6.

The first couple of days were horrible - I was even trying to think of ways to explain to people why I had come off the diet (the winner being that I would tell people hubby had told me to come off it because I was so foul tempered - LOL).

My worst times were the evening on the second day and all day on the third day. Started to feel better in the evening of the third day, and on the forth I was on a high. Forgot to have my lunch today - only just had it at 3pm, so the hunger really does go. I miss eating for the taste and enjoyment, but I keep telling myself it's only a matter of weeks (albeit 13-14) so I can do it and get this weight off at last.

Good luck! You can do this.

xx

Hi all,
I'm new here (first post!!) and on Day 2. Missing the whole process of eating but I have to admit the hunger hasn't been as bad as I was expecting. Looking forward to getting onto the bars though so I can have something other than liquid! lol

Look forward to sharing everyone's successes :)

Thelma x

Hi to everyone too! this is my first post on any foum but reading through i feel part of the family:p

This is my third and hopefully the final time on ss it works really I just need to follow the steps and hopefully reach my goal of 10st, i'm in my second week and will be weighing in on Monday (1st due to bank holiday) i was to scared to see my first weigh in:(

Hi everybody

I started 1t 11am this morning and I've had a strawberry shake and half a chocolate tetra brik (had the other half hot last night as had been given as a free sample).
I am so so hungry even though I don't think Iwould be normally at this time! I am counting the hours until I can have a soup :(

I think I'm really going to need the support of you guys. All advice very gratefully recieved.

I think I need to keep drinking more tea!

Things get much easier after you go into ketosis (which is different for everyone) It took me 5 days but into week 2 I was feeling great. Actually this was on Lipotrim (but it is the same) I will be going directly from LT onto CD on Tuesday and look forward to the variety. i have much more energy then before I started the VLCD. Cant believe it. Good luck and keep going.:D

Hi drlarios

You probably already know the first three days are the worst:( but it does get better! Have you set yourself some mini goals to work towards, hopefully if im feeling brave on Monday I can start to set mine:p

xx

I'm on day two aswell.

feeling light headed and my vision seems a bit odd but appart from that I am doin pretty OK.

TRHoney - I wasnt' offered any keto sticks either :0(

Well I'm now on day 3 and haven't really had any symptoms. Been hungry but it's been head hungry not tummy hungry and nowhere near as bad as I expected on a VLCD. Hoping that I don't all of sudden get a killer headache in the next couple of days.

No sign of ketosis :0(

Hi Ladies!

I did a pee stick test on my 4th day and it went a rosey pink colour which indicates you are in ketosis :talk017:

It really does get easier - However, today I cooked a roast chicken dinner for my finance and son and I got very stroppy (not like me at all) I was really angry :mad: that they were allowed to eat. After a lot or "sorry everyone" I thought I've only got myself to blame for being this size because of all the eating now give ya head a shake.

It was just one of those days - because I'm in my first week I thought that I would give all the flavours a go and I've had awful ones all today so I was feeling sorry for myself. I called my counsellor and she swaped them for me so that while I'm in London I'll not be tempted.

Keep it up - its weigh in on Wednesday night so fingers crossed. :party0049:

Back