Any one in to cake making or cake design? Xx

gemst

I'm now doing a diploma in sugar craft and didnt think was going to be so hard haha. love caking have been doing it for friends and family any one else like this sort of thing? Or does this sort of thing for a living? Xx

I went to college for 3yrs to do the abc diploma in cake decorating :)
Didnt go into the industry but still do it for family and friends :)

Thats cool I'm now doing a diploma in sugar craft witch is a year long and have to say I'm finding harder than I thought haha. I only do cakes for family and some friends but i have loads of people ask. Just don't have the time haha. Do you enjoy it? Xx

Luv it, well the decorating anyway :) luv that i can intricate if i want or jus simple, luv creatin wot sum ppl have in their heads :)

Same here have to say I hate making the cakes but there to dec it and make something that someone looks at and smiles. Then you no you have done a great job :) xxx

I'm also very in to caking would love to do a course but struggle with free time at the mo. make for family and friends and have sold one. Here are the three I did last month. One I sold and two for my boys' third birthdays

image-4243109807.jpg

image-2785498500.jpg

image-3182832459.jpg

Share your pics guys. I love seeing people's creations x

Awww bless ya it does take up lots of time. I defo wd love to see your pics honey and shoe you some of mine :) xx

Iv only just seen your pic of your cakes there amazing hun I will try and add some of mine for you :) lol

Attachments

• image-4069140416.jpg
    image-4069140416.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 614
  • image-1382710012.jpg
    image-1382710012.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 653
  • image-4030513224.jpg
    image-4030513224.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 647
  • image-3275766454.jpg
    image-3275766454.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 795
gemst said:
Iv only just seen your pic of your cakes there amazing hun I will try and add some of mine for you :) lol

Fantastic. My kids would love the peppa and george one lol. Do you do it for a living or just a hobby? I have a couple of cakes coming up next month :)

Thanks jadey :)

I only do it as a hobby at the mo but do it for friends if there ask :). I have one next week that im looking forward to will have to show how I get on xxx

Me too - normally ends up being someone's gift. What are you making next week. I have a mickey mouse and an elmo next month....

Yep same here take them to party's as gifts :) lol.

A hello kitty 3 tier cake with loads of glitter and pink haha defo let you see a pic when done :) lol.

Oooo Micky mouse I did one last month nothing special tho lol xxx

Here my Micky mouse one

Attachments

• image-3781978366.jpg
    image-3781978366.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 900
gemst said:
Yep same here take them to party's as gifts :) lol.

A hello kitty 3 tier cake with loads of glitter and pink haha defo let you see a pic when done :) lol.

Oooo Micky mouse I did one last month nothing special tho lol xxx

Here my Micky mouse one

That's fab. The mickey I'm doing is a two tier wonky film based thing lol. X

Ooo can't wait to see that one defo let you no how this one gets on this week send you a pic lol xx

Excellent models. Well done you :) i need to spend time playing with models. I want to try some domed cupcakes soon too. When is mothers day might make some for my mom and sister x

Thanks hun I love making anything. You tube is a great place to watch vids on people showing how to make bits :) xx

Bless ya I'm sure you will love it. I never thought I could do it but now love making new things :). You tube was were I used to like up everything and sit and watch vids in the evening xxx

Back