Any one seen the new cadbury choc in normal size bars?

charjoelily

Desperate to use my syns to try the new choc (with popcorn or with caramel and nuts) but can only find it in the huge bars (which I will binge on if I buy!) anyone seen these in smaller bars???

Sarah

Only seen them in big sizes which is why I don't buy them as I am like you, if i bought it I would eat them. x

I don't think they do them in the smaller bars yet or if they're going to :/
I know what you mean though, its hard to just take a strip off them, plus I always think the Kcals don't seem worth it for 4 squares from a big bar, I know that's daft as it would be the same for the same amount on a small bar, but it always feels like less from a big bar

Tempted to get a big bar and freeze some. Dangerous for me though:( suppose I could buy it and give the rest away...eek.

Tempted to get a big bar and freeze some. Dangerous for me though:( suppose I could buy it and give the rest away...eek.

Another option is to buy a big bar for the week, tell yourself you can eat as much or as little as you like but if you eat it all at once, that's your weeks worth of chocolate gone?

I know this would work for some people and not others. So might be a bit of a dud suggestion

Have a nice muller light vanilla with choc chips poured over some fruit, loads better for you, more filling and syn free:), you dont need all that chocolate :)

The squares are actually really big on it so you get a decent amount for your syns, and it's gorgeous! I bought that and the biscuit one and had a line of each each night. The longest any big bars like that have ever lasted me, but I managed it and it wasn't too hard! I also love the cadburys chocolate pretzels, think it was 8 syns for 1/3 of a bag, beautiful! Xx

The squares are actually really big on it so you get a decent amount for your syns, and it's gorgeous! I bought that and the biscuit one and had a line of each each night. The longest any big bars like that have ever lasted me, but I managed it and it wasn't too hard! I also love the cadburys chocolate pretzels, think it was 8 syns for 1/3 of a bag, beautiful! Xx

I really want to try the pretzels, but I'm waiting a while to buy some as I have loads on lately, so don't have the spare syns.

You could buy some small bags and bag up as much or as little as you want for your syns. I did this with the boxes of special K crisps which were on offer at sainsburys for £1. They're a bit like Pringles so would be fatal for me to just guess at the amount I should have. You get 21 crisps for 5 syns so I bagged them up in 10 or 21 bags so I could have 2.5 or 5 syns.

Ok then so i brought the bar...and its all gone now! However I did use up some syns I had left from the weekend and shared the rest with my daughters. Did go over my allowence a bit so I now am only allowed max of 13 syns a day for the next 4 days so not too bad and worth every second :)

charjoelily said:
Ok then so i brought the bar...and its all gone now! However I did use up some syns I had left from the weekend and shared the rest with my daughters. Did go over my allowence a bit so I now am only allowed max of 13 syns a day for the next 4 days so not too bad and worth every second :)

That's no problem. I hope you enjoyed it. That's what those syns are for. ;-)

Back