Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Oh, I know I will! I intend to lose another 32 lbs. by Christmas. ;)

Yay!! Go you!!!!

Well done Gem, I have my WI this afternoon, will let you know how I get on. I have 100% SS since Tuesday - well done me :) lol
xxx

Well, results are in! 7lb gone!

Did I also mention I have now lost 70lb! whoopee

well done both of you!!

thanks GT!

ARGH!!! i'm off to Jazzercise at 6:30 and i am bricking it!!!! first time nerves! i'm worried i will be the fattest one there or i won't be able to learn the steps etc. :( x

Gem I'm sure you did fine. Did you enjoy it?

hi GT!

it was awesome!!! i felt muscles i didn't even know i had! my shoulders ache a bit today but i did go straight in with the 1kg weights after not having ever used weights at all...maybe should have skipped the weights to begin with. oh well, i pushed through the pain and i felt great afterwards!

going back tomorrow night :D

how are you? have you had another WI yet? x

Tomorro morning; but looks like STS for me. Which, I suppose, is an accomplishment, since it's now my 2nd week without any CD food to eat, and TOTM....

TOTM never seems to have affected my loss but it's on it's way now and i am worried it might. also worried all exercise will slow my loss down :(

STS with no CD food is a great achievement! x

Thanks! :D I tried to be careful. I didn't sticl to the green veggie and white protein bit, but without the nutrients in the CD formula, I figured I'd need to vary it up and try to get some added nutrition so...

(Plus I wanted a hamburger,....shhhh ;) )

Hi All,
Glad you enjoyed Jazzercise Gem and fingers crossed for you Peach.
I will be glad of a sts this week. Lost 7lb last week (amazing) and have had a dicky couple of days but back on 100% now so hoping for damage limitation
xxx

Back