Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Hey Gilly28 - I see you are an image & colour consultant - i would love to have this done when I'm near to goal. Where in essex are you?

xx

Hi Emma - I'm near Romford in Essex, thats near Lakeside M25 that famous motorway ..lol..

There are consultants over the uk and sure there will be one near you see the link and choose one nearest...its fab to have done and changed my life...makes it easier to buy the right clothes even when you are loosing cos we still need to wear clothes...makes you feel good

House of Colour, Image Consultants - professionals who analyse Image and Style

this is my web page - old picture though..lol
House of Colour, Image Consultants - professionals who analyse Image and Style

Day 4 and i have started off with the worse tasting shake ever!

Chocolate Orange Shake i am struggling big time, its nothing like the Chocolate Orange bar!!! it has such a horrible taste, making me gagg, roll on the pint of water is all i can say right now...

Worse of all i am going to Asda with my sister in an hour, i wanted to be full before i went there...

I am going to buy some paste so i can go wallpaper the kitchen, maybe gloss the window ledge etc...

How is everyone else today?

Helloooo,
Did you get the papering done? I have sorted a load of stuff out to go do a car boot sale tomorrow - get rid of some old crap!
Have done really well today. 4 pints & 2 choc tetras down, just deciding what to have for tea.... chocolate, choc/mint or strawberry...

Might make a biscuit to have with a cuppa... or fudge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats everyone else up to today?

Hi guys, i'd love to be buddies :). PM me if you want my MSN addy :).

Hope you've all had a super day :) xx

Yay! What say we use this thread together? Any time someone is down and needing encouragement, post it here. And all of us will be right there for support!

Yay! What say we use this thread together? Any time someone is down and needing encouragement, post it here. And all of us will be right there for support!

That sounds like a fab idea :) xx

Helloooo,
Did you get the papering done? I have sorted a load of stuff out to go do a car boot sale tomorrow - get rid of some old crap!
Have done really well today. 4 pints & 2 choc tetras down, just deciding what to have for tea.... chocolate, choc/mint or strawberry...

Might make a biscuit to have with a cuppa... or fudge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whats everyone else up to today?

Biscuit or fudge, i shall be there soon, on my way!!!

These are cambridge foods are they?

Well no papering, its a good thought though, i had loads of energy this morning, now i got a headache, hardly any energy and abit bored really, so keep trying to muster up the energy to go ahead and do it, helpppppppppp xx

-We are here to help, tazzi!

-Good luck with the pasting! I'm sure it will look lovely.

-Chocolate orange. Whoa. Sounds rough. I feel that pain. This french vanilla and cappuccino both make me want to vomit. But I'm a student, so there will be no wasting the 70 USD spent. Also, it's all I've got until I get paid (Wednesday) and the soups arrive (Monday? Hopefully?) So, know that you're not alone. And we can push each other to drink them. Bottoms up! Also, can you drink a sip before? A friend of mine suggested taking a shot glass, and pouring a bit into it. Sipping. Then repeat until it is gone. He says if you can do that - just think of it as 1 more sip. You can take just 1 more sip...

Can I join you all, ive just finished a rocky week 1 of restart and have been a bit naughty but still lost 7lb but would lovve peeps to chat to for motivation and maybe a big boost at times. Thank you xxxx

-We are here to help, tazzi!

-Chocolate orange. Whoa. Sounds rough. I feel that pain. This french vanilla and cappuccino both make me want to vomit. But I'm a student, so there will be no wasting the 70 USD spent. Also, it's all I've got until I get paid (Wednesday) and the soups arrive (Monday? Hopefully?) So, know that you're not alone. And we can push each other to drink them. Bottoms up! Also, can you drink a sip before? A friend of mine suggested taking a shot glass, and pouring a bit into it. Sipping. Then repeat until it is gone. He says if you can do that - just think of it as 1 more sip. You can take just 1 more sip...

Hi Hun,

You'll get into the swing of it....I buy chocolat ena chocolate mint and thats it......occasionaly i have the vegetable and oriental chilli soups but pretty much i just like chocolate lol.

Where abouts in the US are you?? Im coming over soon yay!

X

Can I join you all, ive just finished a rocky week 1 of restart and have been a bit naughty but still lost 7lb but would lovve peeps to chat to for motivation and maybe a big boost at times. Thank you xxxx

My first week went to pot completely. I lost 8 pounds and then pretty much gained it all back...>Today is officially my day3.......If you need a kick or some swift encouragement....just say hi!

X

-

GT i have to add Toffee and Walnut to the eww list! upto now its chocolate or butterscotch i like.

I actually make it up to the 220ml and i then pour in glass, put in the fridge to cool some more, and then pint of water at the ready, i drink the shake all in one or two goes, and then start on the water, bit like what Mum would have said, if it was medicine!

This is another reason why weeks 2 and 3 are so much easier than week 1.

Once you've decided which flavours you don't like, you never have to order them again.

For me the Yuk list is:

Soups
Broccoli
Tomato
Lactose free mushroom (shame cos I love mushroom soup)

Shakes
Chocolate orange
Cappuccino

Bars
Peanut

Tetras
Banana

Thankfully I really like the rest of the flavours so I have plenty of variety. But I know some people that get by with only 2 or 3 flavours, or even just one. If its something you like that's just great.

My favourite flavour at the moment is vanilla with the orange water flavouring in. I love Malt toffee bars and Vegetable or Oriental Chili soup.

Right, i got a plan...

Everyone that is on the buddy list, i will set a challenge for you!

All you will have to do is pay for the postage, and i will make you some bathbombs, or soaps, whichever you prefer as a prize! i have 100s of fragrances for you to choose from too.

So who wants to be in this challenge?

This is for 6 week challenge from

8th Aug to 8th Sept (a week to enter)

You have to let us all know your weight it is now, and your goal to what you think you will lose, doesn't matter if you are on the SS or the SS+ its a goal, you choose, and whoever gets there is the winner, you pay the postage, i will do ya a 1st 2nd 3rd prize... Bit like a mystery prize, you just tell me soap or bathbomb, and i will let you know the postage...

If you are interested, add your name, and i will draw up the challenge, add it to a different thread...

id love a buddy in uk to txt whn im feeling low :) anyone interested pm me. my family arn't really interested in the diet and are NOT AT ALL supportive and my friends dont really believe in it either so i really dont have much support :)
oooo id love to be in the challenge minime*escaping count me in im 9st 5 now and would like to be 14 lbs lighter by 8th sept
xxxx

Back