Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Soontobegem - I don't remember when you can view profiles, but you can feel welcome to contact me in any of mine that you see. I will swing by your profile when I've left work and grab your information, too. =)

chalack - Most definitely!! Welcome to the thread! :D

Lost some inches!

Yay me! I have lost some inches already :D I'm guessing that's water loss because I know I was retaining a hell of a lot of water!
I'm down by 2ins on my hips, and 2ins on my thighs, 3ins under my bust and 3ins of my waist...:D:D:D

Thanks for the rep Mini Me! I didn't even know what 'rep' was...I so need to work out things on this forum hehe xxx

Go Gem!!! You rock! While we are celebrating - my week 1 is over. Down 10 lbs. and I did not cheat even Once! Not even 1 little bite!!

That's great GTPeach! yay you!!! :D

Another small success for me...I am in ketosis this morning! yay me!!! :D

Yay gem!! Be prepared for salty mouth taste, terrible breath, and oh yeah... Skinny!!

sounds attractive lol well the skinny does anyway! :rolleyes: i've also noticed my teeth feel really weird...like tingly and as if they are made of chalk...i know, odd huh? my jaw aches a lot today which is kind of odd...

My teeth get like that some too. Also, my tongue has developed cold sore type blisters, but I don't know if that's because of the ketosis or because I use a looot of extract in my shakes.....

I've gotten achy too though. Like, yesterday, my entire body felt like a lead weight. I did not want to get out of bed. At all. Which is odd because I usually can't get to sleep.

Out of curiosity, where did our challenge thread go? :(

i'm always achy anyway lol, think i have well and truly knackered my back by being overweight :sign0007:

which challenge thread was that? i haven't joined any challenges yet. i'm scared i will set myself a target, fail and then stuff my face with chocolate! :(

by the way GTPeach, what are you studying? i'm studying at the moment too but through the Open University which is even harder because i don't have anyone kicking my butt to get it done lol

fantastic news on the 13lbs! i hope i do that well when i go on monday x

sounds attractive lol well the skinny does anyway! :rolleyes: i've also noticed my teeth feel really weird...like tingly and as if they are made of chalk...i know, odd huh? my jaw aches a lot today which is kind of odd...

god i had that too!!!! they felt really placquey.....althou they were cleaned loads.....its all gone now thou...infact i put a thread on here weeks ago saying id never felt so healthy since id been on here!!!

gem - Keep working and your back will love you! :D I'm studying Business (management, marketing) and Economics with a minor in International Affairs. The challenge was the buddy challenge for this thread; and don't be afraid to set goals. Just keep in mind - Long term, mid term, short term, and they don't all have to revolve around the numbers on a scale. :) What are you studying?

Hiya Me Sexy Little Chickens.. ;)

I would love to join you all, really could do with some diet buddies as it makes a hell of a difference when your supported on CD..

I cant access the link to join the challenge thou?!?!

xx

kelly - I've been wondering about the challenge link too. But if you look at shell and I's signatures - we have our tickers up and ready for when the thread decides to reappear. Feel free to follow suit! And welcome to the buddy thread!

kelly - I've been wondering about the challenge link too. But if you look at shell and I's signatures - we have our tickers up and ready for when the thread decides to reappear. Feel free to follow suit! And welcome to the buddy thread!

Cheers Babe.. xx

Cheers then! :)

god i had that too!!!! they felt really placquey.....althou they were cleaned loads.....its all gone now thou...infact i put a thread on here weeks ago saying id never felt so healthy since id been on here!!!

I feel great now Shell! I've never felt better either. This all seems to easy too me hehe! :character00180:

gem - Keep working and your back will love you! :D I'm studying Business (management, marketing) and Economics with a minor in International Affairs. The challenge was the buddy challenge for this thread; and don't be afraid to set goals. Just keep in mind - Long term, mid term, short term, and they don't all have to revolve around the numbers on a scale. :) What are you studying?

Yeah, I have set some short term goals GTPeach, I am trying to take baby steps lol
I'm studying Maths and Secondary Education...yep, you guessed it, gonna be a teacher eventually. Don't want all the kids to have extra ammunition to throw at me! That's part of the reason I want to lose weight beforehand :cool:
I'm starting at a high school on 1st Sept as a teaching assistant though. Would be nice if I had lost a fair bit by then :D

gem - Wow, a teacher! Good on you!! You are all so under appreciated.

I agree with you, gem. This has all been a lot easier than I ever thought it would. And now that I'm down a stone, I've taken up dancing again! My cardio exercise involves doing an hour of salsa, meringue, reggaeton, and cumbia a day!

ive had an email from mini the challenge thing is gone,im not totally sure why think she has broken some rules and has been disqualified so to speak....but no reason why we cant keep this thread going and have a mini one...ill email mini to see whats what

Back