Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

Wahay!!! well done KippaxMum ---- Thanks for the support... you guys will be the first to know !!

Yay kippax!!!!! Congrats on the weight loss! Don't worry about the bar - get up on the horse and move forwards. :)

I'm doing well enough; in heavy ketonis! Yaay!

Wearing the white trousers today and someone said, "You're freaking hot!!" (but not the word freaking) That as awesome. :) Not only that but - it's been forever since I could wear white, as it makes people look bigger.

How are all you newcomers doing? Are you old timers still keeping strong?

Thanks for the compliment Kippaxmum and well done on your loss!! Great to hear you are no longer 'obese'. I am looking forward to just being 'obese' rather than 'very obese' lol!!! xxx

Gem - you look much thinner in that picture. Not just the hair - I can really see the weight coming off of your face. :) Keep up!

Little Gem, your hair looks fab! :D I can't wait to have lost enough weight for people to notice - that would be great motivation. Oh, and to buy some new clothes would be lovely too (can't imagine ever being slim enough to look good in white trousers though!).

Last year I didn't go to my husband's work Christmas function because of how much weight I'd gained since the previous year, so my goal is to go this year and look ok!

Have a good day everyone!
Mandy x

Yay mandy! You can do it!

Everyone's doing so well. Your hair does look lovely, I look like Vernon Kay when he's in need of a good trim! (Well I wish i did but a: I'm female, b: I'm not skinny and c: I'm not tall either. Oh dear, wish i'd never started this comment.
Off to wash my hair!!!!

Had to LOl at your comment percy :) Mine is in need of a good cut too. Have booked it for just after my birthday in november...

I'll have mine done before my sisters wedding on October 11th. Now she's a big engine, and when the lady in the wedding dress shop asked 3 months ago if she was planning on losing any weight before the big day, she said she just planned on maintaining her currant size. Now with out meaning to sound nasty (cos I'm lovely really) that would cost a few quid!

Lol. I know what you mean though. I have my wedding dress hung up in my wardrobe and hope NEVER to fit back into it. If you find me on facebook (Donna Nicholson, Leeds) you will see why!

Thanks Percy and :rotflmao: to your comment about Vernon Kay!!!

Another November birthday Kippaxmum? Mine's on the 3rd, how about you? xxx

are you doing anything to celebrate? i'm lamenting the fact that i can't have my favourite Cadbury's Buttons birthday cake this year. but there is always next year AND it will last longer because i won't eat three pieces a day!!!!! and i wonder why i got fat lol! x

Going for my hair cutting to my favourite hair dresser. Its my grandads birthday on the 5th and I havent seen him all year so I might give him a call to see if he wants to go out somewhere for the day... Other than that, I'm going out on the 7th October (my wedding anniversary) and unless DH takes me out on my birthday, nothing planned YET until the 29th November!

sounds good Kippaxmum! hope you have a great time.

mike and i have decided to go away for a couple of days at the end of oct. going to stay at reading and go over to the isle of wight for the day, a day's shopping trip in oxford and then stopping at redditch for a night and sightseeing in stratford-upon-avon the next day before heading home. i'm looking forward to that!!!

how is everyone else today? xxx

Yours sounds much better than mine Gem! I would love to save up so we can go to Amsterdam on a minicruise again next year... would be good :)

Kippaxmum, your comment about your wedding dress made me smile, but for an entirely different reason. I was a slim size 12 on my wedding day and I have one tiny wedding pic of my husband and I on the wall in our living room. A friend (or should I say ex-friend) came to visit and innocently asked why I'd keep a photo of my husband and his ex-wife up on the wall! :mad: Well, she still is a friend but I was a breath away from embracing violence that day .... Actually, if I remember correctly, I mentioned quietly that it was me in the picture, but then spent another 10 minutes justifying my weight gain! Ah, to vaguely resemble the woman in my wedding photo....another goal then!

Mandy x

You will get there Mandy. I'm tempted to go trying dresses on when I get to my goal weight & have some more photos taken pmsl

Argh!! I went and ate a slice of pizza tonight!! WHY?!?!?!

I can't stand it! I'm so MAD at myself!!!

Back