Any one want to be my WL Buddy???

I know that feeling well Gem :( my first week didn't go well. I gave up half way through day 3 hate crap then decided I did want to be slim so back on it. currently on day 3. my first weigh in was yesterday I lost 3 blooming pounds- serves me right !

that will pick up Tracey! never fear! at least you fell off the wagon early in the diet. much easier to get back on. day three is the hardest. carb withdrawal etc but as soon as you get in ketosis you will feel great! x

Way to go gem!!

Tracey - you can do it! I had a really rough time at first - hated the stuff. Have you tried blending it with ice and 16 oz. of water instead fo 8? I've found that the french vanilla, when made into a slushee with the ice and when you add Equal or some kind of sugar substitute and some orange and vanilla extract (2 to 1 in favor of the orange) tastes like an orage creamsicle popsicle and is actually quite lovely!

Also, I like the chicken soup with red curry powder and black pepper and just a hint of herbs. Tomato soup is nice with cilantro and pepper or with basil, parsley, and a bit of pepper. :)

Keep at it tracey - we all find flavors we love and hate. I absolutely can't stomach the cappuccino at all, but found the Dutch chocolate (not regular) to be fine to me even without the sugar substitute and ice and actually prefer to not use the ice in it. :)

Hi Gem,
Glad to see you smiling in pics! Your looking great hun
xxx

Thanks Kippaxmum! I am determined to smile-now I am shifting the weight I have something to smile about!

How are you today? I have only had 1l of water and a strawberry tetra so far. I'm wondering if leaving it so late in the day to have anything is slowing my weightloss? xxx

I have had a poo day. In fact, have had a poo couple of days. Yesterday I ate 2 cream scones! Today I have had some pasta, morrisons chicken bites with chilli dip, a packet of french fries & a twirl! I hate totm...

I'm determined to do SS next week... nothing will stop me! In fact, starting now, I'm ss'ing! Get the worst over with over the weekend!

Bet you wished you hadn't asked now lol

donna
xxxx

not at all! that's what this thread is here for. good to hear you are getting back on it now-never put of until tomorrow what could be done today!!!

sometimes i think it would be so much easier to just forget the diet and dig into a huge bag of doritos or something. especially after a bad day. but i remember how unhappy i was before CD and i realise that i should be happy now.

CD is the only thing in my life that is going the right way (and my relationship with my OH of course!!) so i focus totally on it and would never do anything to jeopardise it. i am surprised that i am so strong willed when before i couldn't even go an hour without eating something crap!!! x

Aww thanks Gem. I have a new ticker too. I want to get to 11 stone for my birthday on the 6th November. I have 41 days to lose 20lb. Do you reckon it can be achieved on SS with a little exercise???

Ugh; it's been a really bad couple of days. :( I still have no TOTM, and my stomach is still giving me crap over the pizza I ate. (And a bit of BBQ in a weak "Well, I've already ruined the diet" moment) I'm no longer in ketosis... :( I've been having to do 2 meal sand 1 shake a day because I'm near out of food (CD USA doesn't sell individual sachets - smallest we can get at a time is a 5 day supply) and I can't afford to get more food until Monday, so the weekend is going to be really rough - might not be able to even start getting back into ketosis until Tuesday, when I'll have food again (thanks, in large part, to selling my first ever guitar, a relic from the 60s that I really didn't want to part with....) I wore a pair of 10./12 jeans today to remind me, "MISSY! DON'T YOU DARE EAT THAT PIECE OF RUBBISH!!!"

Not to mention, I feel like hell warmed over - scratch that, I'm freezing, so just me run over. I slept straight through the first half of work today - WHILE AT WORK - on our couch, and I look so bad that my bosses didn't even wake me! My stomach wants to vomit, I'm bone tired, weak, no energy..... just BLAH! Hopefully this means it's TOTM for me, but I've been feeling this way all week so who knows. :(

definitely Donna, that's six weeks away and you would only need to lose 3.3lbs a week...you can do that!!! x

sorry to hear you are feeling bad GTPeach-perhaps it is TOTM rearing it's ugly head! x

Thanks Gem, gonna go have my tea shake now :)

Peach, hope your feeling better soon. Perhaps the change of seasons has brought on the flu or something?
xxx

Feeling a bit better today, but lazy. I've been in bed (it's now 11am) with a good book all day. About to grab a shower and go shopping. I don't have any money but it's the last day of a BOGO sale at a really cheap stre - so I could get some shirts for 3USD a shirt. I'm going to go for lunch, too; hopefully I can find something responsible and tasty as I left my salad dressings at school so don't have anything to flavour them with. I've heard the fat free ones are okay though - so that's an option....

And impossible as it is after being so bad this week and not in ketosis - another lb down!

Week 8 WI result....

another 3lbs lost! bit disappointed as i wanted to lose 4lbs at least but considering i was only down by 0.2lbs on wednesday i think i have done well!

i am not having the bars anymore as i think that may have affected me. i didn't have any bars after wednesday...coincidence? i think not!!! xxx

Yay gem!

Hi everyone

I've been absent for a few days while I've hung my head in shame:(! I've blown it big time - I'm supposed to be on the 810 plan and I was doing ok, before I decided to add a bit of this and then a bit of that, and then just a few sweets, and then a chocolate bar! ARGHGH! Why do I do it? I've also got a horrible cold and am feeling quite sorry for myself - losing this weight is going to take forever if I don't behave. Anyway, enough moaning! Have a good day - today's a NEW day :sigh:

Mandy x

Hi Mandy,

Don't dwell on it. Think about how you feel so guilty now and how eating those things haven't made you happier and that getting slim will! Think about these things each time you are tempted to cheat. Also take a look at the before and after pics section-that really helps to keep me on track.

You can do it! Draw a line under it and move on to the next day!

Gem xxx

AFternoon all,

Peach, well done on a 1lb loss, thats great. And Gem, 3lb - fantastic!

I know I haevn't lost this week (and no I didnt get on the scales) I've been bad and am going to SS from now until my birthday then take it from there. I have a ticker with a 20lb loss on (although it could be more than that now lol)

Wish me luck. Any tips on how to get through totm??

xxx

Back