Any one want to do clean and green ..............

yep a good one for me ....... its so easy drinking water in this weather ............. days not over yet but just had my tuna salad so will be ok i think ................. bring on thurs ....a step nearer to the chocolate !!!xx

no.............. it will be opened easter eggs lying around !! xx

if the scales are moving then i won't touch chocolate but then ........... x

thursday ............ quick jump on the scales and things look good !! soooooooooooooo leanne , vicky , james, girly girl .......... are we clean and green today ? x

Morning love :) my scales are sts but TBH if i can get through giving up smoking with no gain thats good enough for me!
yes clean and green (erm not so much green though LOL)

well i live in a village that does nt have gas , take away delivery or even heard of japanese food !! but it does sound delicious ! but we do have ciddddddddddddddddddddder !! x

well you would have to hang up the towels after a shower or bath ....................my pet hate !! xx

I'm in must doit !! Need to loose loose loose some llbs lol

just til monday to keep us on the straight and narrow xxx

just cooking a roast so should be good tonight ................. just weedkillered the garden and after having nursed someone in ITU who died a horrible slow death after OD on weedkiller ......... (yes i did wear gloves ) i wont pick up food for a week !!! oh theres forks i suppose ..............off to wash hands again xx

Can i join too please :) planning to stay as clean and green as poss over easter - recognising there will be booze and perhaps the odd slice of DH cheesecake;)

Can i join too please :) planning to stay as clean and green as poss over easter - recognising there will be booze and perhaps the odd slice of DH cheesecake;)
/

which odd number 1,3,5,7,9 ???

the c and g police will be in your area ! x:cool:

Back