Any one want to do clean and green ..............

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh had a bite of evil food!! xx

Yes indeed katie the C&G policeare watching you

its ok the c and g police came ................ i was in custody overnight ...........given bacon and eggs ............and sent on my way ! x

Morning c&g-ers,
yummy breakfast of bacon and eggs - now to get through lunch at a friends - she said it was a roast and dessert. Will aim for meat, veg if i'm lucky and cheese!
Have a c&g day:D

resist that dessert then ............... or the cops will be paying you a visit xx

Didn't have the pimms or dessert - but did have one skinny piece of roast parsnip - yummy! (Well within my limit tho)
all choccie bunnies donated to DD - might explain why she is acting like horror child :( oh well.....

had a little blip yesterday ........... but focused now .....2 hrs of tennis this am just had a lovely ham salad ...........and mince to night ........... hope you are all well ............should have a weight loss on monday IF i behave xx

Oi - behave you. Or the c&g police will be around again...!
:D

ok ........... off to get a glass of water xx

How is everyone doing? I hope the chocolate is being resisted.

were you in my house last night ? yes them b****y little creme eggs .....i'm sorry xx

Oh dear susan - sounds like it's pretty difficult to be c&g this weekend!
I'm good so far but planning to enjoy dietimeal choc puds tonight for dinner with our house guests and the cheesecake is in the fridge ready for tomorrow's lunch :D

fine during the day ................. boys all out sat night ....on my own ........... no will power .............what a failure ....... must have a good day ,weigh day tomorrow x

Back