• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Any other blokes on Lipotrim?

Hi there my name is mark and i am starting lipotrim tomorrow WOW. I have been reading through the posts that are on here and most are from females, not that i mind getting messages from females lol, but i was wondering are there many guys doing this as well or am i one of a very few.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Mark, there are quite a few chaps on here and I'm sure they will be along to introduce themselves soon.

I'm wondering if there's enough to do a LT calender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Hey up Mark im not on it nomore but you go for it you will not regret it mate

what a great idea cuddlyfairy i'm sure the guys would be up for it lol!!!

hey Mark -my OH will be starting it with me on the 8th Sept and he buzzes about on here too so keep an eye out! ;) -I think his username is Flabio. Honestly -thats what I put with!

GOOD LUCK!!

So you've got Cankster, Howdy Doody, Scazman, sailor_jack, johnnyboy, nyid, and TheMilkTrayMan. That's just off the top of my head so if I've got any wrong or forgotten anyone I'm sorry but that's quite a few blokes there for you Mark :)

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
I'm wondering if there's enough to do a LT calender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x
You read my mind :D

Sorry im 25, what can i say? naughty mind hehe!

Welcome hun, dont worry us ladies dont bite!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Welcome hun, dont worry us ladies dont bite!
Certainly not since you've all taken up TFR on LT.... now you just suck & swallow :D ;)

Welcome aboard Mark... :) I'm another Mark... been on it 16 weeks & lost near on 4 & half stone... best thing I've ever done... the success rate seems to be high amongst blokes, basically we just crack on & get the job done :)

Certainly not since you've all taken up TFR on LT.... now you just suck & swallow :D ;)

Welcome aboard Mark... :) I'm another Mark... been on it 16 weeks & lost near on 4 & half stone... best thing I've ever done... the success rate seems to be high amongst blokes, basically we just crack on & get the job done :)
pmsl this made us both laugh. marksbanans says cant swallow take ya out of ketonic state rofl. xx

Sarahv25

Always welcome new m8's!
pmsl this made us both laugh. marksbanans says cant swallow take ya out of ketonic state rofl. xx
PMSFL i just sat here like ".....huh?" then im all "oh...EWWW!"

I could comment further but i think thats enough of my filthy mind!:break_diet:

PMSFL i just sat here like ".....huh?" then im all "oh...EWWW!"

I could comment further but i think thats enough of my filthy mind!:break_diet:
bless ya sarah i think at times we all need a laugh. xx

Good luck mate, it's definitely worth it. Im half way through week 5, it has already made a big improvement in the way I look and feel. A few short term side effects (Im more short tempered than normal!), but that will pass when normality returns. All in all LT is a great choice, and very well worth the effort.

Good luck mate, you will not regret it!!

Hi Mark and welcome, i was on the the full TFR for 3 1/2 weeks, currently on the refeed and then maintenance. ( lost nearly 2 stone ). :cool:

Good luck mate, i would recommend this diet to anyone.