Any other newbies started S/S?

Lana

Thought we could help each other along :D

Im 26 yrs old, 5' 6" tall, a size 16 and weighed 13st on Mon. Today is day 3 of S/S and I've had a lapse already! I had a lite Subway sandwich as I convinced myself I can't do this because I was struggling to have my shake. An hour later and I feel crap about eating and really want to do this. I've felt so good for the 1st two days.

My goal.........we want to try for a baby after Xmas but I won't until I'm down to at least 11st.

How about everyone else, what do you want to lose? Do you have a goal?

:)

Hi Lana,

I started SS yesterday and so far so good. I'm 5ft 7ins and weigh 16st at the mo. I really want to get down to a size 14 by Christmas and my overall goal is to weigh 10st 7lbs.

I'm finding SS ok and have drunk 8 pints of water so far today and don't feel hungry at all!!

Any time you want a bit of encouragement give me a shout. I'll let you know how I do when i get weighed on Monday.

Big Hugs
:grouphugg:

hi,
i am 36 5 ft 5 and wt 12st .9lb. started the programme last week on the preparation week. done ok til i scoffed homemade salad sarnies yesterday. cant tolerate black coffee so have stayed away from it and i usually have 15 cups a day so prob not a bad thing. i am really trying hard with my water intake . weighed myself today at work and have according to those scales lost 5 lb , but will wait til i see my cdc on friday . i am hungry today and water just not hitting the spot. i already feel like i am going to fail on ss which i start friday . DH being very supportive thou . my wt piled on after 4 pregnancies between 2002 -2005 3 of which are running around driving me mad and the 4th only made it half way !!! but hey if that had happened my last 2 wouldnt be here. i would like to get 10 7 . when i was that before i was a size 14 and felt happy with myself. no i am lumpy and bumpy mainly hips arse and legs , not got much on the top , always been pear shaped !!!!i want to be able to wear clothes that i dont have to squeeze into, some sz 16 now are rather snug.
i could do with all the help thats going.
sue xxxx

Sue,

Big hugs to you too!!

I've read loads and loads of encouraging post on this site over the past couple of days. I've battled with my weight for years (I'm only 25) and really think this time I'll succeed.

Set yourself little goals along the way, and keep posting with updates. It's amazing what a little encouragement can do.

Stay strong, we're all in this together.

I am a newbie and have been SSing but I had a bit of a lapse tonight. Today is my anniversary and DH took me out for a meal. Didn't eat much but felt crap for eating it later.

Don't Panic Fashionably Late,

Today is another day, put it behind you and climb back on the wagon.

How long have you been SSing?

I started yesterday as well.

Day one went okay - a few wobbles of willpower, but didnt break!

Day two going..... well, not as easy as yesterday..... my HEAD HURTS.

But aside from that, all is well on the SS front.

Keep going - we need each other's encouragement!

Take care

Hello, I too am new. I am on day 3 of ss and feel like crap. Haven't cheated one bit yet but did cry alot earlier insisting I couldnt do this anymore. Managed to get through it but have the headache from hell, shakes and could feel like I could sleep for a year. To top it all, I cant stick the shakes but I keep saying to myself, one more day and it will be easier. I know I will be so disappointed with myself if I give in now. Just keep remembering why we are doing this!!

Hi

I'm 26 too and weigh 13'7. I started on SS about 5 weeks ago - although alone stuck with it for 3 weeks. I am starting agin - so would love to keep up to date with your progress.

I was finding it quite easy - and I lost 11lbs really quick. I then just got demotivated I guess as my weight went up a little although I didn;t cheat once. I have put on any weight which is great - so I haven't gone backwards - I've just lost some time!

I realise now - I need to focus on drinking more so my weight loss doesn't stop this time...so then I shouldn't get demotivated!!

Hi All,

Thought i would say hi, New to CD been on 6 days now, lapsed yesterday with a small chicken chow mein :break_diet: and feel crap now,

Think i am one of a few men on here, but have to lose 41/2 stone so looking forward to the challenge,

Hope to find some encouragement on here as i am at Uni so not many people here understand as they want to drink lots, and eat takeout most nights,

Catch you all soon,

Mark

hi,
i am 36 5 ft 5 and wt 12st .9lb. started the programme last week on the preparation week. done ok til i scoffed homemade salad sarnies yesterday. cant tolerate black coffee so have stayed away from it and i usually have 15 cups a day so prob not a bad thing. i am really trying hard with my water intake . weighed myself today at work and have according to those scales lost 5 lb , but will wait til i see my cdc on friday . i am hungry today and water just not hitting the spot. i already feel like i am going to fail on ss which i start friday . DH being very supportive thou . my wt piled on after 4 pregnancies between 2002 -2005 3 of which are running around driving me mad and the 4th only made it half way !!! but hey if that had happened my last 2 wouldnt be here. i would like to get 10 7 . when i was that before i was a size 14 and felt happy with myself. no i am lumpy and bumpy mainly hips arse and legs , not got much on the top , always been pear shaped !!!!i want to be able to wear clothes that i dont have to squeeze into, some sz 16 now are rather snug.
i could do with all the help thats going.
sue xxxx

Hi sue,

I was recommended by my counciller to use a vanilla shake as a coffee creamer as i couldn't stand black coffee either,

Found it has worked well in the last few days,

Hope this helps,

Mark

Hiya

I am currently on day 5 of Lipotrim and also trying for a baby. I am 31 in December so it's time to get a move on - I may need IVF so need to lose weight in order to be accepted. This is the first time I ahave used a forum so let me know if I am dpoing it correctly!!???
Lol
Rachelle

Me too

Hi All
3rd day for me - not too bad had a few hungry moments, but drinking loads of water. Also going bed early even if reading as away from tempatation.
Been told a vegetable drink called Bouillon is ok to drink (can be found near bovril in supermarkets) tried 1 today with a bit of pepper really nice - stops the hunger. Also have a fizzy plain water in the evening as it tends to bloat you out again making you feel less hungry.
Hope these tips help!!!
If anyone needs a big hug let me know we can do it together

xxx

Hi All
3rd day for me - not too bad had a few hungry moments, but drinking loads of water. Also going bed early even if reading as away from tempatation.
Been told a vegetable drink called Bouillon is ok to drink (can be found near bovril in supermarkets) tried 1 today with a bit of pepper really nice - stops the hunger. Also have a fizzy plain water in the evening as it tends to bloat you out again making you feel less hungry.
Hope these tips help!!!
If anyone needs a big hug let me know we can do it together

xxx

Hiya Mandy

I definately need a big hug!! I have just contacted the Lipotrim official website not expecting a reply this evening but they did reply really quickly within 10 minutes!! They have told me my Nicorette Gum is making it harder for me (my hunger pangs have been torture!) I quit smoking on 26th September and found it really easy so before I found some other thing to spend my saved money on form not smoking I took the plunge and started Lipotrim.

My partner bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers today to say how proud of me he was - I cried my eyes out as I wanted food so badly!!! Is it making you more emotional than usual?

Thanks for the tips - will definately try it!!

Lol
Rachelle

rachelle this isnt the lipotrim forum...this is the cambridge diet forum...move over sister!!!

haha only kiddin u r always welcome here hunny xxx

Ha ha!
Oh well I am a newbie - thanks for the hug anyway!!
Lol
rachelle

I'm on day 7 of a restart but can I join too? :D I'm (almost - as in, next Saturday) 25, 5'6" and about 800000 stone.. ok, maybe not.. was 18'10 last week, but 17'13 now :D

Hiya Majic1982

It's great to hear from you..I am a newbie to miniminis.com and I must say I am 18 st. 10 lbs too (well I was last Monday) hopefully this Lipotrim diet should make me lose lbs and lbs this week. I am 5 ft. 9 inches and am 31 in December.

Good luck with the diet but I best move over to the Lipotrim Forum - I just can't help chatting!

Lol
Rachelle

Back