any other short people?

Pete - please bring back the science Pete picture! :D

Shame your taken - seems like you could of had a lot of admirers fighting for you at the May meet up! :D

Hi all Im a little one to a 5'1 hopefully I might to grow an inch the only thing that makes me mad about being so short is that if I was 6' I would be a perfect weight already lol xxxxxxx

lol, me too!:)

Hi all Im a little one to a 5'1 hopefully I might to grow an inch the only thing that makes me mad about being so short is that if I was 6' I would be a perfect weight already lol xxxxxxx
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Maybe I could look on eBay for a rack...

lmao yes a rack would be great! Strange thing is when I was born I was 33cm long whitch I've been told is long for a baby great for me not so great for my 4'9 mother who had to lug me around for 9 Months. I was also one of the tallest in my class until all the other girls hit purberty and left me behind. Oh well better get searching for that rack xxxx

lmao yes a rack would be great! Strange thing is when I was born I was 33cm long whitch I've been told is long for a baby great for me not so great for my 4'9 mother who had to lug me around for 9 Months. I was also one of the tallest in my class until all the other girls hit purberty and left me behind. Oh well better get searching for that rack xxxx

eBay?:8855::8855::8855:

I can't find one on ebay but I heard they had one a the tower of london might pop down I bet the tourists would love a live demonstration of medievel tourture lol xxx

Back