Any preliminary advice?

Good evening everyone,

I an a newbie and will be starting Lipotrim on Monday 30th April 2012. I have found this wonderful website and have been reading the posts in preparation of my weightloss journey..I want to lose 4 stone. What I want to ask is this, what advice can you give me now, before i start my journey? Is there anything that you wish that you knew right at the start of your journey? i am both nervous and excited about using Lipotrim TFR and want to make sure i give myself the best possible chance of success.

Thanks very much for your kind support x

Hi SIO, Welcome along. Good luck for Monday :D The best advice I can give is that expect the first 3/4 days to be rough, but things will improve. Drink plenty of water, go to bed early, come on Minimins and most importantly don't beat yourself up when you feel bad. We all know how hard those first few days can be, so be strong and get to the first weigh in. It WILL be worth it :D

Hi and welcome
As long as you are determined and really want to lose the weight then you will be fine. It can be the easiest diet in the world as you don't have to think about what you can or can't have it is what it is. But be prepared to have bad days and realise every one has these and they do pass.
Make sure you have mini goals. I felt worse when I set my self a goal which would take over 2 months. My best goals were getting into clothes a size too small as soon as one size fits I get something a smaller size! :)

Thanks for your good advice. I will be on this site regularly and will follow your advice. You have bith done brilliantly so i know what you say is right. thanks again xx

hey and welcome to the forum :)

this diet is tough the first few days but once you get through the first week it does get easier and your weight loss will spur you on even more.

im coming up to the end of week 16 (on wednesday though not been weighed since week 13) and looking back i can honestly say that its flown by. set yourself some mini goals, keep drinking your water and pop on here to get thinspiration or if you need to vent :p

good luck

xox

Welcome, and best of luck!

Hi, I too have started today! Excited & nervous! I don't do 'diets' but I felt I needed to do this. I've read & heard good things & felt I should give it a good try! I had a chocolate drink this morning, really nice, quite surprised! At the minute feeling possitive but I'm sure I'll have tough days but fingers crossed I'll have some top results!! :))

Hi.
1st day on TFR. So far so good. Not feeling hungry in the slightest. Made my Fiance and Daughter dinner and it just didn't bother me. I'm certain this won't last and I'm bound to have tough days.
The shakes are ok, don't really taste of much.
I've been so excited about this diet and change of lifestyle. I have an awful lot of weight to lose but I'm just going to take each day at a time.
Wish me luck!:)

Start weight:20st3lb

Week 1:-11lbs
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

Mini goals
1:To lose 1 stone in first 2 weeks
2:To lose 1 stone bewtween wks 3-5
3:To lose 1 stone by my Birthday (mid July)

Last edited:
hello and welcome :)
i'm starting today too. Hope to be seeing you alot round here in the coming weeks......post while we shrink!!

Colette :)

Good luck everyone!! we can do this! And this site really helps to keep you going.

Good luck everyone! Keep strong x

You too Pebbles, 2 lb is still a loss so dont feel too sad about it! its 2lb of fat gone so how can that make you feel sad!! :clap:

Well this is day 3 for me.
Doing ok I guess. I've been a little miserable at times but I've got a stinking cold and sore throat. Lost my voice before I started Lipotrim, I still sound very husky!
I'm actually enjoying the shakes, find myslef counting down the hours until my next 1.
My first weigh in is this Friday due the bank holiday, it'll be 3 days early so don't expect to lose that much!??

Claire x

Hi Claire, day 3 for me too! Feeling a lil weak but itll be ok! I forgot about the bank hol, think I better get in contact with my chemist, id rather do a weigh in on tues to avoid any disappointments over the weekend! :) good luck x

The first week is the worst girls so just think that once this week is over you should start to feel alot more comfortable. keep up the good work, you're doing great!! :clap:

Nearly the end of day 4 (THANK GOD!!!) I'm really struggling! :(
Feeling quite light headed and weak. I've got a 2 year old and have been extremly busy running around after her so maybe that's got a little something to do with it?
1st weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed it will keep me motivated.

Claire X

Hi Claire, day 3 for me too! Feeling a lil weak but itll be ok! I forgot about the bank hol, think I better get in contact with my chemist, id rather do a weigh in on tues to avoid any disappointments over the weekend! :) good luck x

Hi,

They advised me to go down sooner because if I left it until Tues which is what I wanted to do than I would've run out of shakes, only have enough to last until Sunday. Hope you're doing ok!

Claire X

Hey Claire you know I realised that today! And I am too going down tomo, getting weighed & getting more shakes! It's shocked me how much I really like the strawberry over the chocolate! Is the vanilla nice as I didn't get any of those? Day 4 for me too, not too bad today, I made my fella eat everything in the fridge so less temptation, but to be honest I'm feeling very strong willed & I'm pretty sure I wouldn't cheat! I find I'm fine when ppl are eating infront of me, I'm having a laugh about it & can watch tv channels, let's face it there's LOADS of food adverts out there & I'm not even bothered! I've found that pushing my times & taking my time with my shakes are filling me up so I've not been too bad all in all. Hoping to push my soup till 9pm instead of 8pm but we'll see! :) good luck with your weigh in tomo! I hope I've lost a decent amount, but even if I've not I'm going to try & stay possitive until the week after for my nxt weigh in! Good luck peeps! X

They never had any Vanilla shakes, chicken soup or flapjacks so I've asked for them to order me some in as I plan to be on this for a while.
I'm feeling a little better.
My partner has been great so far and like you I don't have a problem in missing food. I've been cooking dinner for OH and daughter and I sit down with them. Doesn't bother me. Also watched Come Dine With Me earlier and it just didn't phase me. I feeling determined and ready to continue!!!:)
Good luck tomorrow!

Claire X

Chicken soup is rather nice! I believe the flapjacks are pretty awful as they're so dry but might be worth trying for yourself? Let me know how you get on tomorrow, Jen x

Back