Any re starters starting oct?

helm

Hi all,
I posted on the challenges thread but no replies so i thought i'd give here a shot..

I'm back again today with all good intentions of beating the life out of the bulge once and for all.

I've tried every diet in the book and have decided it's all a waste of time. For every lb you loose on fad/liquid/meal replacements etc diets you put double if not more back on. So today i woke up and said to myself i'm going to go for the good old fashioned approach of healthy eating and excercise.

I have 3 children and find it hard to not pick at their goodies but i will try. I need a few buddies to come on here regularly so i can stay focused and not reach for my nightly chocolate fix when the kids are in bed..lol

So if you too are starting fresh ,come join me and we will beat the bulge together!!

Starting weight: 11st 12lbs (9/10/09)
Goal weight : 9st 10lbs
Goal 1:To get under 11 st 7 lbs
Goal 2:To get under 11st
Goal 3:To get under 10st 7 lbs
Goal 4:To get under 10 st
Final goal: 9 st 10lbs

why do you not join sabina and i on our thread, new start, have let things slip, we are both having a restart as of about a month ago but are finding the going tough.

I initially thought October was a rubbish time to start as Ive got a big birthday next month and then Christmas but I decided that wasnt the attitude to have and I cant put it off forever!! So im going to work hard for the next month and ive given myself a final target of next October so I still have time to buy my smaller outfit for the next birthday and christmas!! So Im hoping this is the last restart I do and I just keep going.... But definitely need some encouragement :)

good luck helm and squirrel. feel free to join me and fb on our new start... thread. we have kept the thread going posting more or less daily where possible but must admit to struggling with shifting the weight. all the best x

well said sabina, this is a tough battle we are facing and we need as much input from each other as possible. sabina and i took a backward step and are now going hell for leather as we have holidays coming up end of oct/begin nov and want to be abit smaller by then.

Back