Red Days Any red day lovers out there?

Yes super free foods are fruit and non starchy veg (some exceptions). There's a really good post explaining the plan here : http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

You should try and fill up on super free foods (eat until full / satisfied - not stuffed). The link above is really good, a short, clear and factual explanation of all 3 plans :)

Ps if you are doing red days, remember peas and sweetcorn aren't free (mistake I made).

Except baby sweetcorn, thats OK on a red :)

Diet cola chicken - if you put a search in at the top of the page you will find a link to this recipe. If unable to find this come back and I will post it for you! Its lush, I have it with a load of mushrooms as a side, then save my heb (2) for 2 Alpen Lights. You could of course heb a portion of syn free wedges with it. :)

hollys nan said:
Diet cola chicken - if you put a search in at the top of the page you will find a link to this recipe. If unable to find this come back and I will post it for you! Its lush, I have it with a load of mushrooms as a side, then save my heb (2) for 2 Alpen Lights. You could of course heb a portion of syn free wedges with it. :)

Would the wedges have to be a hexb? X

stivesliz said:
I love Extra Easy but do red days quite often . I love cheese and it enables me to have another HEA. My daughter at uni only does red days and the weight is dropping off her x

Do you mind me asking what her sort of average weekly losses are? I am loosing about 1-2lbs per week but have more than 3 stone to go still and am thinking it would be quicker on red

I never used to have red days because I never knew how to have a meal without potatoes or rice or pasta lol. However, I recently discovered butternut squash chips so I now have those instead of potatoes. I did a red week this week and lost 3 lbs! I go on holiday in two weeks so I'm going to keep it up until then :)

I tried a red day earlier In the week and it wasn't too bad. I didn't miss the carbs that much! Might try another tomorrow. I noticed I was less bloated on the red day

In the old days when there was just red or green, I found green easier but definately lost most weight with red days. Used to have curries in eve with tomato & onion salad & veg soup for lunch - think I might give this a go again! And of course you get 2 hexa & 2 hexb!

MY WEIGHT COME TO A STAND STILL SO TRYING SOME RED DAYS AS IV NEVER DONE THEN, ALL BEING WELL ILL SEE A LOSS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A MONTH :eek:

Back