any refeeders

Haha you're mad!

I know what you mean about people saying you should refeed, i ignore them now. well maybe not my mum (mums are always rights its true lol)

You will be 11 stone in no time hun and you deserve to be! Its a prob being tall too psychologically as 11 and half stone to a lot of people is really heavy! People generally dont take into consideration my height and frame! I would look a bit ill 9st dont you think lol xxx

Yeah, I think even for my height the ideal weight would make me far to skinny. I have no passion to be waif like, I want to still feel like a woman and for me that means, boobs (albeit, mine are shrinking every blinking week) hips and bum!

Its weird for me as well as the last time I weighed what I do now, I was 16 years old and I remember feelin thinner than what I do now? Maybe its because my skin had been less stretched or my shape has just changed? Who knows! All I know is I feel miles better for losing weight.

Try not to think of your success in what you weigh, go by your measurments and they talk for themself hun! Well done x

I agree hun, i would hate to be skinny! I have always liked my curvy shape just wanted it on a smaller scale which i am now getting! The waif look is awful, a woman should have boobs and bum etc you're right although same here my boobs need some help lol!!

I think like you said your body shape does change when losing so much weight, my legs are now slimmer than when i was 11st last yet im bigger up top.

measurements do speak for themselves, ive lost 8inches from my waist!! How many inches have you lost to date hun? other than a lot lol xx

I'm not exactly sure hun how many inches I have lost as I canna find the original piece of paper I wrote them on! ARGH! I am still looking as dont think I would have thrown them out! I will keep looking tho!X

im feeling much more positive today i think a lot of the problem was in my head ,I know that we all have to refeed at sometime im just scared of making a mistake and ending up back where i started . Yesterday i did have stomach ache but thinking about it logically its obvious why but today im much better(a trip to the loo sorted it out),I have stuck to the plan exactly but ive still been drinking the same amount of water maybe its a bit to much now!! sorry if i put a bit of a downer on the refeed that wasnt my intention it is nice to actually taste food again xx lillie xx

Aww dont worry honey, im excited but dreading eating so i can imagine how you felt xx

Glad your feeling more positive Lillie. Keep up your hard work and remember and keep us updated.x x

Hi Lillie, i start re feed today, its exciting and scary at the same time. We can do this!!! I hope my first meal wont be anti climax, either way it will be good to feel the chewing sensation. Will let you know how I get on. Any tips??

They say that everybody should drink 8 glasses a dat dont they? regardless of diet x

Back