Any restarters?4th time lucky,6days in no cheating ;-)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thinkingthin, 25 October 2008 Social URL.

1. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

This is my 4th time trying to do the cd diet. This time around i haven't cheated at all,i have had a teaspoon of bouillon but nothing else bar the shakes. I feel really positive this time and have so far lost 8lb,weigh in monday.
    Whenever i feel hungry i have a glass of water but i seem to be going for a pee every 20 mins!!!
    Anyone else restarted this week??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've re-started again this week. I broke the diet a few weeks ago to go on hol abroad and has taken a couple of weeks to regain my focus.
    I'm on day 3 of a re-start and just taking one day at a time, with each day getting easier. I managed to last 28 days on SS prior to this. If I did it once I can do it again....

4. thinkingthin

thinkingthin Member

The problem i had was that i told everyone i was on a diet last time and i felt that i was doing it for them not me. Team that with others who were telling me that it was ok to cheat and eat blah blah blah i had no chance really ;-( I didn't realise that if you cheat you make yourself hungrier,hence no cheating this time. I have even fed my daughter(disabled) and not even licked the spoon haha. I think this time i am so determined to get 'thin' that i think i will do it.
    Good luck to you too, we can do it ;-)

5. GoOliveGo

GoOliveGo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Absolutely we can do it! I'm the same with feeding my 8 month old - even his baby food looks tempting some days... but I will not even sniff it!

I find other people (even supposed friends) like to try and sabotage my diet,so I haven't even told people other than my partner and best friend that i'm doing CD as I know they will try to highlight any negative thoughts they have. When I reach my goal then I will confess to people how I did it...

Good luck to you too. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.